This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Substantial period property in the centre of Newtownards
- Currently laid out as 5 Bedrooms and 2 Reception Rooms
- Gateway access to extensive rear garden
- Range of outbuildings including former stable and workshops
- Could have potential for commercial use, subject to planning approval
- In need of substantial improvement/renovation/restoration works
- Borders the proposed Commercial Development of Castlebawn
This substancial period property, whilst in need of renovation/restoration, would offer enormous scope for a variety of uses, subject to the necessary planning approvals.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Hardwood entrance door. Entrance Porch. Tiled floor. Vestibule door.
- Entrance Hall
- Cornice ceiling. Storage under stairs.
- Front Lounge
- 4.22m x 3.66m (13' 10 x 12' 0)
Scrabo stone fireplace. Heather brown tiled hearth. Cornice ceiling. Ceiling rose.
- Rear Living Room
- 4.22m x 3.23m (13' 10 x 10' 7)
Tiled fireplace. Cornice ceiling rose.
- 6.53m x 2.59m (21' 5 x 8' 6)
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Mixer taps. Range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. PVC double glazed door to rear garden. Stairs to .....
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1
- 4.24m x 3.33m (13' 11 x 10' 11)
- Bedroom 2
- 4.24m x 3.58m (13' 11 x 11' 9)
- Bedroom 3
- 1.98m x 2.41m (6' 6 x 7' 11)
- Bedroom 4
- 3.3m x 2.87m (10' 10 x 9' 5)
- Bedroom 5
- 3.61m x 1.96m (11' 10 x 6' 5)
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin, WC and wall tiling.
- Half Bathroom
- Toilet and wash hand basin
- Enclosed rear yard. Access to rear garden with range of outbuildings including barn, large workshop, additional storage and covered gateway access to Court Street.
We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, however they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The reseller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Any information given by us in these sales details or otherwise is given without responsibility on our part. Services, fittings, and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all information, which we provide, about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers. Site plans on brochures are not drawn to scale, however we are happy to provide scale drawings from our office. Artist’s impressions are for illustrative purposes only. All details including materials, finishes etc. should be clarified with the agents prior to booking.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
70th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views