- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached period cottage.
- Three good bright bedrooms.
- Three reception rooms to include a Upvc double glazed conservatory.
- Country styled fitted kitchen.
- Family bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
- Oil fired central heating / cast iron wood burner.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Stable block / dog kennels.
- Extensive gardens / site with mature planted areas.
- Well worth a visit.
A unique opportunity to acquire a double fronted quaint period cottage, that enjoys a magnificent elevated position that has been beautifully restored, maintained and presented to offer comfortable, bright, well appointed accommodation throughout. Three good double bedrooms and two excellent reception rooms plus a Upvc conservatory. Luxury finished kitchen / dining area with feature island / distressed brick feature wall. Newly installed luxury white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. Upvc double glazed windows / eaves and fascia in upvc also. Oil fired central heating system / feature cast iron wood burning stove. Feature internal doors. Good fresh presentation throughout. Feature double gates to ample car parking / extensive site with further access to elevated area with stable block / dog kennels / mature planted areas with apple and pear trees. Feature boundary fencing. Convenient to an excellent Road Network, Belfast / Lisburn each only 15 minutes (Approx) away, Outstanding elevated position. Well worth a visit. EPC E45
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door to;
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- LIVING ROOM 15'10 x 11'10 (4.83m x 3.61m)
- Feature fireplace with cast iron inset and hearth, wooden effect strip floor, feature beamed ceiling.
- LOUNGE 16'0 x 10'1 (4.88m x 3.07m)
- Feature beamed fireplace with feature cast iron inset and granite hearth, feature cast iron wood burner, wooden effect strip floor.
- FITTED KITCHEN 13'7 x 13'2 (4.14m x 4.01m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit, plumbed for washing machine. Over head extractor hood, feature flooring, Feature work tops finished in black granite, Feature wall with distressed red brick. Archway with double doors open to
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY 13'10 x 12'7 (4.22m x 3.84m)
- Feature tiled floor, Upvc double glazed doors.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 10'9 x 11'8 (3.28m x 3.56m)
- Feature built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 2 14'4 x 8'3 (4.37m x 2.51m)
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 3 11'8 x 9'5 (3.56m x 2.87m)
- Built-in robes.
- NEW WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath, low flush w.c, semi pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, electric shower unit, tiling, feature flooring.
- Feature double gates to ample car parking / extensive site with further access to elevated area with stable block / dog kennels / mature planted areas with apple and pear trees. Feature boundary fencing. Outhouse, oil fired boiler. Pvc tank. Outside lights. Private mature and secluded elevated position.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »