- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Three bedroom semi detached property
- Lounge with feature fireplace and open fire
- Spacious kitchen/diner with a range of high and low level units
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Two further well-proportioned bedrooms on the first floor
- Three piece bathroom suite
- Detached garage (20'1! x 12'3")
- PVC double glazed windows
- Off street parking
- Popular residential area
- Floor area: 1026 sq ft
67 Bocombra Hill, Craigavon
Hannath welcome to the market this three bedroom semi detached property with a garage located in the desirable Bocombra Hill development situated just off the Old Lurgan Road, Portadown. Offering well proportioned bedrooms including a master with en-suite, three piece bathroom suite, lounge with feature fireplace, spacious kitchen/diner with a range of high and low level units, and a downstairs WC. Ideal for those wishing to get on the property ladder, 67 Bocombra Hill is sure to be popular and early viewings come highly recommended.
Located conveniently close to Portadown town centre leaving close access to Craigavon Area Hospital, schools, bars, restaurants and local amenities. Craigavon is also a short drive away which benefits the popular Rushmere shopping centre, Omniplex cinema and various parks and recreational areas.
- Hall 14' 10'' x 7' 8'' (4.53m x 2.34m)
- Entrance via PVC door. Staircase leading to first floor. Single panel radiator.
- Living Room 14' 11'' x 11' 2'' (4.55m x 3.4m)
- Feature fireplace. Double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/ Diner 10' 8'' x 19' 2'' (3.24m x 5.85m)
- Vinyl flooring. Array of high and low level units. Integrated appliances. Access to rear via double PVC doors. Double panel radiator.
- W.C. 5' 10'' x 2' 11'' (1.77m x 0.88m)
- Vinyl flooring. Toilet & wash hand basin. Single panel radiator.
- Landing 11' 6'' x 8' 2'' (3.51m x 2.49m)
- Master bedroom 13' 7'' x 9' 2'' (4.14m x 2.8m)
- Single panel radiator.
- En-suite 8' 7'' x 3' 3'' (2.62m x 0.99m)
- Vinyl flooring. Toilet & wash hand basin. Glass enclosed shower. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10' 8'' x 10' 8'' (3.26m x 3.24m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 7' 10'' x 9' 7'' (2.38m x 2.93m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 5' 11'' x 8' 2'' (1.8m x 2.49m)
- Vinyl flooring. Three piece bathroom suite. Single panel radiator.
- Garage 20' 1'' x 12' 3'' (6.12m x 3.74m)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »