- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fitted kitchen/dining area
- 3 bedrooms
- UPVC double glazing
- Oil fired heating
- UPVC eaves, soffits and guttering
- Cul de sac position
- Secluded rear garden
- Tarmac driveway
Additional InformationA beautifully presented townhouse located in a lovely quiet cul de sac setting in the popular Beresford development.
The property is surprisingly spacious extending to over 900 sq ft! The present owners have repainted and re-carpeted the property throughout.
The accommodation consists of a cosy lounge with open fire, fitted kitchen with dining area, three generous bedrooms and modern bathroom. There is a spacious driveway to the front for parking and a lovely south facing low maintenance rear garden.
Beresford Hill is situated on the edge of Dromore. Minutes walk one direction will take you into the heart of the countryside while minutes walk in the opposite direction will take you to the town centre, shops, schools and restaurants.
For those commuting A1 access is only 1 mile away and Sprucefield with M1 access is less than 8 miles away.
"Ready to move into" - view soon!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood glazed entrance door.
- 4.24m x 4.052m (13' 11" x 13' 4")
(at widest point) Feature fireplace with open fire and carved wooden surround. Understairs storage cupboard with light. Laminate flooring.
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.33m x 2.962m (17' 6" x 9' 9")
Good range of high and low level units. Wine rack. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink units. Electric cooker circuit. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Extractor fan. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- Access to roofspace. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- BEDROOM ONE:
- 4.663m x 4.048m (15' 4" x 13' 3")
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 4.642m x 3.526m (15' 3" x 11' 7")
(at widest point)
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 2.69m x 1.986m (8' 10" x 6' 6")
- REFITTED BATHROOM:
- White suite. Panelled bath with electric shower and shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls and floor. Extractor fan.
- Tarmac driveway with comfortable parking for 2 vehicles. Completely enclosed private rear garden with paved patio. Garden shed. Oil fired boiler. Oil tank.
Off Dromara Road, Dromore
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
34th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »