- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superbly Presented Semi-Detached Bungalow Nestled On A flat Site
- Much Sought After Location With South Facing Convenient Rear Garden
- Well Presented Living Room With Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen With Hi & Lo Level Units
- Conservatory Over Looking The Rear Garden
- Deluxe Fitted Three Piece Shower Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Nestled In The Popular Ashbury Road Close To Many Local Amenities
If it's downsizing or just in need of a Superbly Presented South Facing Semi-Detached Bungalow Nestled On A Flat Site then take a look at this opportunity.....presenting a living room with a fireplace, light & airy fitted kitchen leading into the spacious brick based conservatory, two well proportioned bedrooms and a deluxe fitted three piece shower suite.
Externally this superb property is nestled on a flat site for ease of living with the front in manicured lawns with some trees and shrubbery, a multi car driveway leads to the enclosed south facing rear garden with small shrubs and enjoys the majority of the sun.
- Entrance Hallway
- Storage cupboard.
- Living Room
- 4.29m x 3.66m (14' 1" x 12' 0")
Well presented room with fireplace.
- 2.77m x 2.16m (9.09' x 7.11')
Light & airy kitchen with a range of hi & lo level units and access to the conservatory.
- 2.44m x 2.44m (8.05' x 8.03')
Spacious conservatory overlooking the south facing rear garden.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.35m x 2.74m (11.01' x 9.04')
Well proportioned bedroom.
- Bedroom Two
- 2.44m x 1.85m (8.07' x 6.10')
Well proportioned bedroom.
- Shower Room
- Deluxe fitted three piece suite consisting of a w/c, sink and walk in shower with a mains shower unit, tiled walls and flooring.
- The front is in manicured lawns with an array of trees and shrubs with a multi car driveway to the side.
- Enclosed South Facing Rear
- The south facing rear is in manicured lawns with a variety of shrubbery and small trees.
Travelling along the Silverbirch Road away from the Ballycrochan Road, take the first left after the Doctors practice into Ashbury Road, proceed on and Nos 67 is on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
72nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »