This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Splendid Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom Suite
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Many Improvements
- Detached Double Garage
Additional InformationMagnificent Detached Bungalow Holding a Prime Main Road Position ideally suited to the growing family or retired couple.
A unique opportunity to purchase a modernised and beautifully presented detached bungalow holding a substantial site fronting on to this most popular section of the Shore Road. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, luxury fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob and classic white bathroom with separate shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows ,pvc fascia and eaves, oil fired central heating and has undergone an extensive programme of improvement works in recent times. A double detached garage and substantial site combines with a most convenient location to make this a home not to be missed.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Mahogany entrance door, tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed vestibule door, three quarter panelled walls, panelled radiator, cloaks, telephone point, recessed lighting.
- Lounge 12'7 x 10'11 (3.84m x 3.33m)
- Double panelled radiator.
- Living Room 11'10 x 13'4 (3.61m x 4.06m)
- Double panelled radiator, recessed lighting, double doors.
- Kitchen 11'10 x 11'0 (3.61m x 3.35m)
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in oven and hob, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, built-in dishwasher, partly tiled walls, fridge space, double panelled radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, double shower cubicle, electric shower, recessed lighting, panelled radiator, half tiled walls.
- Bedroom 9'1 x 9'1 (2.77m x 2.77m)
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 12'7 x 10' (3.84m x 3.05m)
- Panelled radiator, range of built-in slide robes.
- Bedroom 12'1 x 8'6 (3.68m x 2.59m)
- Panelled radiator.
- Roof Space
- Insulated, development potential.
- Driveway, car parking bay, with wider entrance.
- Detached Garage 25'6 x 10'5 (7.77m x 3.18m)
- Roller shutter, light and power.
- Gardens front and extensive rear terrace garden, boiler house, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank, store, patio area.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views