- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Red Brick Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- Superb Roof Space
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Detached Garage
- Pvc Fascia and Eaves
- Gas Central Heating
- Ample Car Parking
Additional InformationImpressive Modernised Red Brick Semi Detached Villa Set Within This Most Popular Location.
Situated within this most popular sought after section of the Oldpark Road this attractive Red Brick Semi Detached Villa has been modernised to an excellent standard throughout. The modernised interior comprises 3 bedrooms, superb roof space, 2 reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers upvc double glazed windows, gas fired central, pvc fascia and eaves, extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings and built-in mirrored slide robes. A detached garage and extensive off street car parking to the front combines with a private rear garden and the most convenient location with leading schools, public transport and excellent shopping all on its doorstep.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, picture rail, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 4.60 x 2.97 (15'1" x 9'9")
- Into bay, attractive hardwood fireplace, tiled inset, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Living Room 3.13 x 3.72 (10'3" x 12'2")
- Attractive hardwood fireplace, tiled inset, double panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Kitchen 4.66 x 1.93 (15'3" x 6'4")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in high level oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge/freezer housing, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator, recessed lighting, upvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, drench shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, chrome radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floors, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3.09 x 3.71 (10'2" x 12'2")
- Cast iron fireplace, picture rail, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.71 x 2.60 (12'2" x 8'6")
- Range of built-in slide robes, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 1.87 x 1.95 (6'2" x 6'5")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, fixed staircase
- Fixed Staircase / Landing
- Under eaves storage, Velux roof light.
- Roof Space 2.93 x 3.11 (9'7" x 10'2")
- Landing, Velux roof light, under eaves storage, panelled radiator
- Front in driveway offering ample car parking, rear in lawn and patio area.
- Detached Garage
- Up and over door.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »