- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fantastic Refurbished Terrace
- Bright Reception
- Brand New Fitted Kitchen with Dining Space
- Utility Room
- Brand New Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Full uPVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Front and Rear Gardens
- Sought After Residential Location
- Rental Potential c. £550PCM
Additional InformationAn exceptionally well presented terrace in a highly regarded residential location which has benefited from significant refurbishment boasting the highest quality of fixtures and fittings throughout.
Internally the dwelling comprises of an entrance hall, bright reception, brand new fitted kitchen with dining space, utility room, brand new bathroom suite and two well proportioned bedrooms. Outside there are enclosed gardens to the front and rear.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
Twaddell Avenue is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities including Ballygomartin Tesco and Woodvale Park. It also shares excellent bus services to Belfast City Centre.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door with smoked glass inset, wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator, stairs leading to first floor
- Living Room 3.81m x 3.70m (12'5" x 12'1")
- Under stair storage, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator
- Kitchen 2.22m x 4.75m (7'3" x 15'7")
- Brand new fitted kitchen with a wide range of high and low level units, PVC splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel bowl and a half sink and drainer with mixer tap, cooker space with extractor hood, PVC cladded ceiling, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, dining space, leading to:
- Utility Room
- Wooden counter top, plumbed for a washing machine, wood laminate flooring, access to rear garden
- First Floor
- Brand new three piece bathroom suite including low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and free standing rainfall shower, wood effect vinyl flooring, PVC cladded walls and ceiling with recessed lighting, heated towel rail
- Front Bedroom 3.09m x 4.76m (10'1" x 15'7")
- Views over Blackmountain, enclosed storage cupboard, wood laminate flooring,panelled radiator, brand new wall mounted gas boiler
- Rear Bedroom 3.02m x 2.57m (9'10" x 8'5")
- Enclosed storage cupboard, wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator
- Brick privacy wall with metal entrance gate, elevated stoned garden
- Large enclosed garden with wood panelled fencing surround, paved patio area
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »