- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Recently Updated Mid Terrace Property
- Well Presented Throughout
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen with Ample Dining Space
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Rental: £595 Per Month (incl rates)
- Minimum Lease Period: 12 months
- Available From: End October
- Referencing Fees - £45 per person and £25 for a guarantor (if applicable)
Additional InformationSituated on the highly desirable Trevor Street, this four bedroom mid-terrace is within easy walking distance of Holywood High Street and offers excellent access to the George Best Belfast City Airport and Belfast city centre via both road and rail. It is also within close proximity to an excellent range of primary and secondary schools. The spacious accommodation includes four bedrooms, large lounge, kitchen open to dining room and white bathroom suite. Further benefits include oil fired central heating.
This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a well maintained home within the centre of Holywood.
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood along the High Street, in the direction of Belfast, turn left into Downshire Road, take first right into Church View and Trevor Street is located first on the left hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »