How much will it cost?
Contact Platinum Financial Planning Limited For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Platinum Financial Planning Ltd, we will be in touch with you shortly.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Superb refurbished and renovated mid terrace
- 4 double bedrooms, 1 with ensuite
- Living room with wood-burning stove
- Lovely arch to dining room
- Luxury kitchen with integrated appliances
- Superb family bathroom with white suite
- Additional wc downstairs
- Front garden and rear patio with two sitting areas
- Natural gas central heating with high-pressure water system
- Double glazed throughout
- Re-wired and re-plumbed
- Many features retained
- Close to excellent local schools and amenities
Additional InformationHaving been the subject of a comprehensive yet sympathetic modernisation programme, this stylish terrace requires the purchaser to do little except move in.
Spread over three floors, the accommodation is well-proportioned throughout. Attention to detail is to the fore and the retention of some period features enhances the warmth and character.
A short stroll to excellent local shops, amenities and eateries on the Ormeau Road, the city centre is also within a couple of miles.
Excellent local primary and post-primary schools are also in the vicinity and Ormeau Park is around the corner.
It is only upon internal inspection that one can appreciate all this delightful home has to offer.
- Hardwood front door.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Mosaic-style ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling. Original internal door with glazed panel to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, picture rail, corbels. Under stairs storage cupboard. Engineered semi-solid wood flooring.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, polished ceramic tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine.
- LIVING ROOM:16' 2" x 13' 3" (4.92m x 4.04m)
- (Into bay). Cornice ceiling, picture rail and ceiling rose. Attractive fireplace with wood surround, granite hearth and wood-burning cast iron stove. Engineered semi-solid wood flooring, feature arch to:
- DINING ROOM:11' 5" x 10' 6" (3.49m x 3.19m)
- Cornice ceiling, picture rail, engineered semi-solid wood flooring.
- KITCHEN:19' 4" x 9' 8" (5.88m x 2.95m)
- Luxury range of high and low level units with bi-fold cupboards and Corian work surfaces with sink unit. Integrated appliances including Neff double oven, hob with 2 electric induction rings, gas burner and griddle. Glass and stainless steel canopy and extractor fan over. Dishwasher, fridge, additional wine fridge. Polished ceramic tiled floor, sliding door to patio garden.
- Cornice ceiling, corbels, light well/glazed trap door to insulated roofspace.
- BEDROOM (2):11' 2" x 9' 4" (3.4m x 2.85m)
- Original cast iron fireplace. Door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising corner shower cubicle with chrome fittings, low flush wc, wash hand basin with cupboards underneath. Ceramic tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM/DRAWING ROOM:18' 4" x 12' 3" (5.58m x 3.74m)
- Cornice ceiling, picture rail, celing rose.
- BATHROOM:11' 3" x 10' 6" (3.43m x 3.21m)
- Deluxe white suite comprising contemporary free-standing bath with telephone hand shower. WC, wash hand basin with cupboard underneath. Tiled shower enclosure with "rain" head and additional telephone hand shower. Chrome heated towel rail, feature tiled floor. Cornice ceiling. Original slate and cast iron fireplace. Boiler cupboard with natural natural gas boiler and water tank.
- BEDROOM (3):17' 2" x 12' 2" (5.22m x 3.72m)
- Original cast iron fireplace.
- BEDROOM (4):11' 9" x 11' 3" (3.58m x 3.44m)
- (At widest points). Original cast iron fireplace.
- Gate to:
- FRONT GARDEN:
- In lawn. Feature brick pavior path to entrance. Superb, original detailing around front door.
- FULLY ENCLOSED, GOOD-SIZED REAR PATIO GARDEN:
- Flagged patio and two sitting areas with gate to entry. Flowerbeds with plants.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 9 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views