This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Available immedately
- Well presented mid terrace
- Conveniently situated to Newtownards town centre, Tesco's, schools and commuter routes to Belfast
- Recently decorated in neutral tones
- Modern spacious kitchen and dining area fitted with cooker and washing machine.
- 3 good sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Modern tiled bathroom with shower
- Garden to front and paved area to rear
- Gas heating and Upvc double glazing
- DSS welcome. No pets
66 Shackleton Walk is a well presented mid terrace conveniently situated to Newtownards town centre, local schools, the Castlebawn development and commuter routes to Belfast and the Ards Peninsula.
Newly decorated in neutral tones throughout, accommodation comprises a living room with wooden floor, a modern kitchen with cream coloured units and appliances and a dining area. Upstairs there are three good sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes in the master bedroom. There is also a modern bathroom with a three piece white suite and shower.
Outside there is an enclosed front garden and a paved area to the rear. A parking bay is also available. Additional benefits include double glazing and gas central heating.
This home will attract a wide range of potential tenants and is sure to create interest in the rental market. Early viewing is recommended.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »