- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Substantial Retail premises fronting one of Dungannon's main thoroughfares
Location and Description
- Opposite LIDL and convenient to many multiple retailers including Dominos & Argos
- Suitable for many alternative uses (STP)
- Trading successfully for many years as a Hardware shop.This extensive premises benefits from extensive basement stores, rear yard and vehicular access to Barrack Street
- This is a rare opportunity to acquire such a prominent premises with extensive accommodation in such a high profile position
- High levels of passing vehicular traffic
- Frontage: 20 ft / 6 m
- Ground Floor Retail Space: 2,774 sq ft / 258 sq m
- Basement Storage/Workshop:2,490 sq ft / 231 sq m
- First Floor Store: 744 sq ft / 69 sq m
- Second Floor Store: 360 sq ft / 33 sq m
- Secure Rear Yard: 74' x 23' / 1,702 sq ft
- Alarm System Installed
- Manual Roller Shutters
we are verbally advised that the Approx Rates: £9,258 pa (to be confirmed)
*The commercial rate in the pound for 2017/2018 is £0.54.
To schedule a viewing or for any further details contact Conor Mallon on 07831 176520
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »