66 Nutts Corner Road,
Nutts Corner, Crumlin, BT29 4SJ
5 Bed Detached Bungalow
Offers around £274,950
Contact the Agent
Country Estates (Antrim)
Offers around £274,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
- Entrance hall with polished porcelain fully tiled floor through to;
- Open plan living room with open access to;
- Kitchen with full range of cream coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob
- Conservatory 18'8 x 10'4 with floor to ceiling PVC double glazed windows and doors
- Inner hall with stiarcase to first floor / Open to utility hall with louvred doors to cloaks cupboards and utility cupboard
- Three ground floor bedrooms (Master was originally two rooms)
- Ground floor bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath with electric shower over
- Two first floor rooms / One with built-in wardrobes
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Extensive site with large garden area in neat lawn, tarmac driveway and parking for up to 10 cars / Two large sheds ( One with two rooms, kitchen and W/C that may be suitable for various uses subject
Ideally suited to those with a growing family who need space both inside and out and who may wish to operate a buisness from home (subject to necessary approvals), this property is ideally positioned, close to Nutts Corner Roundabout and within easy access of Belfast International Airport, Crumlin, Lisburn and Belfast.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Oak effect PVC double glazed entrance door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double radiator. Polished porcelain fully tiled floor through to:
- OPEN PLAN LIVING 4.60m x 3.61m (15'1 x 11'10)
- Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Wall mounted electric pebble effect fire. Low voltage down lights. Designer upright radiator. PVC double glazed French doors to conservatory. Open to:
- KITCHEN 4.52m x 1.55m (14'10 x 5'1)
- Full range of cream coloured country style high and low level units with "butchers block" effect work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Space for fridge freezer. Grey coloured "metro style" part tiled walls to work surfaces. Low voltage down lights.
- CONSERVATORY 5.69m x 3.15m (18'8 x 10'4)
- PVC double glazed floor to ceiling windows. Anti-glare roof. Wood laminate floor. PVC double glazed door to front and rear.
- BEDROOM 2 3.61m x 3.02m (11'10 x 9'11)
- Double radiator.
- INNER HALL
- Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights. Feature archway to:
- UTILITY AREA
- Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Louvered doors to enclosed area plumbed for washing machine with possible stacking for dryer. Two sets of double doors to storage. Low voltage down lights.
- BEDROOM 1 5.66m x 3.05m (18'7 x 10')
- (originally 2 rooms) Two doors. Low voltage down lights. Two radiators.
- BEDROOM 3 3.12m x 2.97m (10'3 x 9'9)
- (max) Recess to under stair storage. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.26m x 1.75m (7'5 x 5'9)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps. "Redring" electric shower over. Glazed screen. Push button low flush W/C. Pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps. Part tiled walls and matching fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights. Heated towel rail.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Double glazed "Velux" roof light. Door to built-in storage.
- ROOM 4 4.83m x 3.35m (15'10 x 11')
- (max) Double glazed "Velux" roof light. Louvred double doors to storage. Access to eaves storage and tanks. "Eye ball" spotlights. Two double radiators.
- ROOM 5 3.53m x 3.20m (11'7 x 10'6)
- to include built-in wardrobes and vanity recess. PVC double glazed gable end window. Single radiator.
- Tarmac drive and 5Ft. walls with feature galvanized steel and composite electric gates to:
Large enclosed tarmac drive with parking for up to 10 cars. Attached block built oil fired boiler.
Large gardens to front, side and rear in lawn and well stocked borders. Extensive tarmac parking.
- DETACHED SHED
- Hardwood 9 pane door to;
- ROOM 1 4.67m x 5.41m (15'4 x 17'9)
- PVC double glazed dual aspect windows. Low voltage down lights. Door to:
- INNER HALL
- ROOM 2 3.12m x 3.02m (10'3 x 9'11)
- KITCHEN 4.17m x 3.25m (13'8 x 10'8)
- Full range of high and low level units with complimentary work surfaces. Double drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Wall mounted electric heater. Extractor fan. Access to:
- SHOWER ROOM & W/C
- Low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin. Shower cubicle with "Redring" electric shower over.
- SHED 2 6.81m x 4.80m (22'4 x 15'9)
- Covered area. PVC tank. Double steel doors.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Schools near 66 Nutts Corner Road, Nutts Corner, Crumlin, BT29 4SJ
- Selective Grammar Schools
- Integrated Colleges
- Secondary Schools
- Primary Schools
Sorry we couldn't find any selective grammar schools within in a null miles radius of this property
Loading Area Price Data
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - with 4 photos on the search results page showing the best features of your property as chosen by you
Adverts appear above standard ads and are twice the size of a standard ad
Premier properties receive 3.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Reach more buyers - push your advert up to the top of the search results every week for the first four weeks
Advertise until sold - with no limits or expiry date, your advert stays up until it's sale agreed
Upgrade option - with our 'bump it back' package to push your advert back to the top of the search results
You choose the duration
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - in an area specifically chosen by you for as long as you want
Adverts appear above standard ads
Featured properties receive 1.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Attract buyers - your advert will appear at the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order
Upgrade your advert - to a premier listing with no limit or expiry date
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.