- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached Residence Located On One Of Belfast Most Popular Tree Lined Parks
- Six Excellent Bedrooms (Two With En-suite)
- Drawing Room, Dining Room & Living Room
- Kitchen With Dining Area
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Integral Garage, Easily Maintained Rear Garden, Driveway
- Original And Ornate Features Throughout
Located on the beautiful tree lined Myrtlefield Park, just off the Malone Road, and designed by Henry Seaver in 1905, this detached residence extends to approximately 4000 sq ft and will make an ideal family home. The property boasts a private and easily maintained site and will appeal to many buyers. Internally, the property retains many original features throughout including ornate fireplaces, picture rails, cornice ceilings and flooring. The accommodation comprises drawing room, dining room, living room, kitchen with dining area, utility room with storage room and cloakroom. On the first and second floors, there are six excellent bedrooms, two with en-suites and family bathroom suite along with separate W.C. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating, integral garage & large driveway. To the rear there is an easily maintained garden surrounded by mature shrubs & trees. Presented to a high standard throughout, rarely does a property with such character & charm come onto the market, particularly in such a premium location, and as such viewing is highly recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Beautiful Art Nouveau stain glass entrance porch. Hardwood front door with glass panels.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Original solid wood parquet floor. Feature cast iron fire with wood surround and tiled hearth. Cloakroom.
- DRAWING ROOM 20'1 x 17'9 (6.12m x 5.41m)
- Original solid wood parquet floor. Multi fuel wood burning stove with marble surround. Ornate ceiling, cornice & picture rail.
- DINING ROOM 20'5 x 18'1 (6.22m x 5.51m)
- Original solid wood parquet floor. Ornate ceiling, cornice & picture rail. Recessed spotlighting.
- LIVING ROOM 16'5 x 11'2 (5.00m x 3.40m)
- Picture rail & cornice. Wood floor. Wood burning stove with wood surround and tiled hearth.
- KITCHEN 23'2 x 18'2 (7.06m x 5.54m)
- Range of high and low level units, integrated oven, 4 ring hob & extractor fan, wall mounted oven & microwave, island unit with cupboards and wine rack, integrated dishwasher, recessed spotlighting, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with drainer, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- DINING AREA
- Solid wood floor, recessed spotlighting.
- UTILITY ROOM 19'3 x 9'0 (5.87m x 2.74m)
- Plumbed for washing machine and vented for tumble dryer. Tiled floor. Storage room off. Access to garage.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Low flush W.C, wash hand basin with vanity unit below.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- Feature stain glass window. Linen cupboard off landing.
- MASTER BEDROOM 21'2 x 16'7 (6.45m x 5.05m)
- Picture rail, cornice.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM 11'3 x 9'5 (3.43m x 2.87m)
- White suite comprising free standing roll top bath with telephone hand shower, walk in shower, low flush W.C, wash hand basin with vanity unit below, fully tiled walls.
- WALK IN WARDROBE 11'3 x 8'0 (3.43m x 2.44m)
- Extensive range of built in robes & cupboard space.
- BEDROOM TWO 18'0 x 16'9 (5.49m x 5.11m)
- Picture rail, cornice.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Low flush W.C, wash hand basin, enclosed shower cubicle.
- BEDROOM THREE 12'0 x 11'5 (3.66m x 3.48m)
- Picture rail, cornice, wash hand basin with vanity unit.
- BEDROOM FOUR 14'0 x 11'5 (4.27m x 3.48m)
- Cornice, wash hand basin with vanity unit.
- White suite comprising low flush W.C, wash hand basin with vanity unit, panel bath with telephone hand shower, enclosed walk in shower.
- Low flush W.C.
- ON THE SECOND FLOOR
- BEDROOM FIVE 14'1 x 10'8 (4.29m x 3.25m)
- Original cast iron fireplace.
- BEDROOM SIX 13'4 x 8'9 (4.06m x 2.67m)
- Private garden to rear surrounded by mature shrubs and trees, large driveway providing ample car parking.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 20'1 x 17'4 (6.12m x 5.28m)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »