- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Period Detached Family Home Designed In 1905 By Henry Seaver
- Well Presented Accommodation Throughout With A Host Of Original Features Including; Period Fireplaces, Ornate Cornicing, Stained Glass Windows & Original Entrance Porch
- Attractive Entrance Porch With Art Nouveau Glass
- Gracious Reception Hall With Attractive Mahogany Fireplace, Cornicing & Herringbone Wooden Flooring
- Three Formal Reception Rooms All With Period Fireplaces
- Spacious Kitchen With Casual Dining Area
- Six Generous Bedrooms, Main Bedroom Suite With Dressing Room & Bathroom
- Family Bathroom, Two Ensuites & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Separate Utility Room, Wine Store
- Integral Garage
- Gas Fired Central Heating & Hardwood Window Frames
- Enclosed Rear Private Paved Garden With Raised Stone Sitting Areas & Bespoke Stone Barbarque, Boundary Hedging
- Front Garden In Lawn With Trees & Shrubs, Double Entrance Gates Leading To Driveway Parking
- Highly Regarded & Sought After Residential Tree Lined Park
- Within Walking Distance To Local Amenities, Schooling & Transport Routes
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this magnificent detached period family home which occupies a mature private site just off the Malone Road, on one of South Belfast's most sought after tree lined residential parks. The location is ideal to take advantage of the ease of access to the City Centre, and main arterial routes, including, the M1 motorway and Outer Ring. An excellent range of primary and secondary schools, shops and recreational amenities are all within close proximity.
The gracious accommodation is well proportioned throughout, beautifully maintained with a host of original features, and provides a layout of, six bedrooms, three gracious reception rooms, together with kitchen, family bathroom, and two ensuites. In addition, the property benefits from a large utility room, integral garage, driveway parking, and enclosed private rear gardens.
All in all this is an excellent opportunity to acquire a superb family home in an area of consistently high demand. Viewing comes highly recommended through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Hardwood door leading to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Art Nouveau glass and original tiled floor. Inner door leading to:
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL:
- Attractive feature fireplace with Mahogany surround, tiled hearth and tiled inset. Corniced ceiling. Picture rail. Herringbone wooden flooring.
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit. Panelled walls.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.2m x 5.38m (20' 4" x 17' 8")
Attractive feature marble fireplace with wood-burning stove. Ornate decorative corniced ceiling and ceiling rose. Picture rail. Herringbone wooden flooring.
- DINING ROOM:
- 6.22m x 4.75m (20' 5" x 15' 7")
Detailed ornate marble fireplace. Herringbone wooden flooring. Ornate decorative corniced ceiling and ceiling rose. Picture rail.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.78m x 3.61m (15' 8" x 11' 10")
Attractive carved Mahogany fireplace with wood-burning stove. Low voltage lighting. Corniced ceiling. Picture rail. Wood strip flooring.
- L-SHAPED KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 6.5m x 5.59m (21' 4" x 18' 4")
Excellent range of high and low level units. 1.5 single drainer sink unit. Island unit. Four ring hob. Electric oven. Additional oven and microwave. Integrated dishwasher. Recessed for fridge/freezer. Original tile flooring in kitchen. Wood strip flooring and corniced ceiling in dining area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 5.87m x 2.64m (19' 3" x 8' 8")
Range of high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Plus, additional wine store.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 6.32m x 5.26m (20' 9" x 17' 3")
Remote controlled roller door. Light and power. Twin gas boilers.
- Staircase with feature stained glass original window leading to.
- Hotpress. Additional storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 6.22m x 4.8m (20' 5" x 15' 9")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.51m x 1.45m (8' 3" x 4' 9")
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Freestanding bath with telephone hand shower. Separate shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit. Fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.38m x 5.03m (17' 8" x 16' 6")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit. Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.27m x 3.43m (14' 0" x 11' 3")
Wash hand basin in vanity unit.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.66m x 3.23m (12' 0" x 10' 7")
Wash hand basin in vanity unit.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.27m x 3.12m (14' 0" x 10' 3")
Attractive cast iron fireplace.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 4.17m x 2.44m (13' 8" x 8' 0")
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Private enclosed paved garden to rear with boundary hedging, raised stoned sitting areas and bespoke stone barbeque. Mature front garden in lawn with trees and shrubs, and boundary hedging. Pedestrian entrance gate and double entrance gates leading to tarmac parking and integral garage.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »