- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Three bedroom detached bungalow of approx 985 sq ft
- Located on a generous 0.4 acre site
- Living room with feature open fireplace (back boiler)
- Fitted kitchen with a range of high & low level units
- Four piece family bathroom
- Master bedroom with sliderobes
- Further room in the loft that requires retrospective building control approval
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Detached garage (20'08 x 11'03)
- Timber Garage (24'00 x 17'11) & Outbuilding (8'03 x 6'10)
- Idyllic countryside views
- Viewing is strictly via agent
66 Mount Ida Road, Banbridge
We are delighted to present this detached three bedroom bungalow of approx. 985 sq/ft, set on a spacious countrywide setting of approx. 0.4 acres. Originally an old school house back in the early 1970's this unique bungalow provides excellent garden space along with a detached garage and timber workshop that will undoubtedly attract the interest of those seeking to enjoy a home located in this tranquil setting.
66 Mount Ida Road is located in a quiet part of the countryside with a few miles from Banbridge town centre with direct access to the A1 dual carriageway. Banbridge is well town for it's various bars, restaurants, cinema, gyms, supermarkets and outlet complex. The area further benefits from an excellent selection of leading primary, secondary schools and colleges and its central location makes it an ideal location for accessing other parts of the province.
- Entrance Hall 24' 0'' x 4' 3'' (7.31m x 1.29m) at widest points
- Via glazed wooden front door with tiled flooring. Single panel radiator. Tongue & groove ceiling. Access to room in the loft room via staircase (19’08 x 8’08).
- Living Room 21' 7'' x 10' 9'' (6.57m x 3.27m)
- Feature open fireplace. Carpet flooring. Two double panel radiators. Tongue & groove ceiling.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 12' 9'' x 12' 1'' (3.88m x 3.68m)
- Fitted wooden kitchen with high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, space for fridge/freezer, washing machine and cooker. Tiled flooring. Partially tiled walls. Spot lighting. Double panel radiator. Access to;
- Rear Hall 10' 7'' x 4' 7'' (3.22m x 1.40m) at widest points
- Tiled flooring. Access to outside via glazed wooden door. Access to;
- Bathroom 12' 3'' x 7' 10'' (3.73m x 2.39m) at widest points
- Fully tiled suite comprising of; glazed mains shower cubicle, bath, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Chrome towel radiator. Double panel radiator. Tiled flooring. Access to hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 12' 4'' x 9' 9'' (3.76m x 2.97m)
- Rear aspect room with carpet flooring and single panel radiator. Built in sliderobes.
- Bedroom 2 10' 8'' x 9' 4'' (3.25m x 2.84m) at widest points
- Front aspect room with carpet flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 12' 4'' x 7' 2'' (3.76m x 2.18m)
- Rear aspect room with carpet flooring and single panel radiator.
- Detached Garage 20' 8'' x 11' 3'' (6.29m x 3.43m)
- Via up & over door. Power & light. Oil burner. Rear door access.
- Tarmac driveway via pillar entrance. Garden mainly laid in lawn with border hedging/trees and stone wall. Splendid countryside views.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »