- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptionally spacious Townhouse extending to c. 1567 square feet
- 5 bedrooms including Master Bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Spacious Lounge with twin bays
- Open plan Dining Kitchen with access to garden
- Two bathrooms, one on both first and second floor
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors
- Oil fired central heating
- Generous driveway parking
- Within a short stroll of a sandy beach
- Burglar alarm system installed
Potential buyers could not fail to be impressed by the amount and quality of the accomodation afforded by this excellent Townhouse. With five bedrooms, two reception rooms, two bathrooms, shower room and downstairs cloakroom on offer the property should meet the needs of even the larger family. The property is situated on the edge of the coastal village of Ballyhalbert and is just a short stroll away from a sandy beach.
- Double glazed entrance door to ...
- Entrance Hall
- Engineered oak flooring, burglar alarm control pad. Cloakroom with white low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back, ceramic tiled floor.
- 4.14m x 5.46m (13'7 x 17'11)
Feature wall mounted electric fire.
- 3.15m x 5.46m (10'4 x 17'11)
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of fitted high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic wall tiling to kitchen area, stainless steel chimney style extractor hood, ceramic tiled floor, PVC double glazed doors to rear garden.
- Bright landing.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.89m x 4.11m (12'9 x 13'6)
Ensuite Shower Room: Shower enclosure with thermostatic shower, fully tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor.
- White suite comprising panel bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush wc, shower enclosure with thermostatic shower, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.49m x 3.15m (8'2 x 10'4)
- Stairs to .....
- Hot press with copper cylinder immersion heater.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.9m x 5.03m (9'6 x 16'6)
- Bedroom 4
- 2.54m x 2.77m (8'4 x 9'1)
- Bedroom 5
- 2.57m x 3.15m (8'5 x 10'4)
- White suite comprising panel bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush wc, corner shower enclosure with Redring electric shower unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Tarmac driveway.
Fully enclosed rear garden with paved patio and grass areas. Boilerhouse with oil fired boiler, PVC oil storage tank.
We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, however they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The reseller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Any information given by us in these sales details or otherwise is given without responsibility on our part. Services, fittings, and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all information, which we provide, about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers. Site plans on brochures are not drawn to scale, however we are happy to provide scale drawings from our office. Artist’s impressions are for illustrative purposes only. All details including materials, finishes etc. should be clarified with the agents prior to booking.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
42nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »