This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached family home
- Four bedrooms/one reception
- Three bedroom/ two receptions
- Kitchen with dining area
- Family bathroom
- Well Presented
- Garden to front and rear
- Popular Location
This delightful detached home is set on a mature elevated site on the edge of the popular village of Saintfield. The bright family home is beautifully presented throughout and provides well proportioned family accommodation in a private location, yet within walking distance of all the local amenities. The accommodation comprises living room, kitchen/ dining area, sitting room/ bedroom four, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property has good sized gardens with ample parking and a mature feel. Property in this location moves quickly, so early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance hall
- Wooden glazed front door to spacious entrance hall.
- Living Room 22'0" x 12'9" (6.71m x 3.89m)
- Large bright living room with feature brick built fireplace with wooden mantle and slate hearth. Dado rail.
- Bedroom 4/Sitting Room 11'9" x 10'10" (3.58m x 3.30m)
- Front facing currently used as a sitting room. Possible fourth bedroom.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 15'9" x 10'10" (4.80m x 3.30m)
- A range of high and low level units incorporating stainless steel sink unit and space for oven. Integrated extractor fan. Tiled floor.
- Utility Room 10'9" x 5'10" (3.28m x 1.78m)
- Space for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Tiled floor. Door to rear.
- First floor
- Hotpress and store cupbaord.
- Bedroom 1 12'9" x 10'10" (3.89m x 3.30m)
- Front facing bedroom.
- Bedroom 2 12'9" x 8'6" (3.89m x 2.59m)
- Rear facing, laminate wood flooring.
- Bathroom 9'8" x 5'9" (2.95m x 1.75m)
- White suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin and bath with overhead shower. Tiled floor and walls. Heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 3 19'5" x 11'10" (5.92m x 3.61m)
- Large bright bedroom with built in mirrored wardrobes.
- Garage 21'10" x 10'9" (6.65m x 3.28m)
- Garage door replaced with glazed doors and currently used as an office/ play room. Ideal for work from home or conversion.
- Outhouse one 6'10" x 5'2" (2.08m x 1.57m)
- Stable 11'2" x 10'8" (3.40m x 3.25m)
- To the front is a large tarmac driveway with ample parking and gardens laid out in lawn with mature plantings. To the rear is a large patio area with mature trees and garden laid out in lawn.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 8 days)
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views