- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Stunning, Semi-Detached Home In The Popular Lakeview Development
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Area With Patio Doors To Rear Garden
- Large Living Room With Feature Wood Burning Stove
- Gas Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Three Double Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern, Family Bathroom Suite And Downstairs WC
- South Facing And Fully Enclosed Rear Garden In Lawn
- Within Walking Distance To Kiltonga Nature Reserve And Newtownards Town Centre
Additional InformationThis modern and spacious semi-detached home is located on a fantastic site within the popular Lakeview Manor development in Newtownards and is within walking distance of Kiltonga Nature Reserve and Newtownards town centre. Internally on the ground floor there is a large living room, luxury kitchen with dining area benefitting from a range of integrated appliances and a downstairs wc. The first floor comprises three double bedrooms, master ensuite and a large family bathroom.
This home has been decorated beautifully, finished to a high standard and is ready for any purchaser to walk straight into. Early viewing is a must for this stunning family home.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Porcelain tiled floor.
- Downstairs WC
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled floor.
- Living Room 15' x 12' (4.57m x 3.66m)
- Inglenook type fireplace with wood burning stove.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 16'1 x 10' (4.90m x 3.05m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces and upstands, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for washing machine, integrated appliances to include - dish washer, fridge freezer, double oven, gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan, porcelain tiled floor, recessed spotlighting and sliding doors to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 16' x 9' (4.88m x 2.74m)
- Ensuite 6' x 5' (1.83m x 1.52m)
- White suite comprising corner tiled shower cubicle with sliding glass door and overhead shower, low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed spotlighting and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 16' x 10` (4.88m x 0.25m)
- Bedroom 3 11'1 x 10' (3.38m x 3.05m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting and extractor fan.
- Front - Area in lawn, paved area and parking for up to two cars.
Rear - South facing, fully enclosed area in lawn with paved area.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »