- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs w/c
- Modern Shower Suite
- Oil Heating/Double Glazing
- Driveway To front
- Detached Garage
- Enclosed Rear
Situated in the heart of Rosetta, this red brick semi detached home comprises three bedrooms, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, downstairs w/c and modern white shower suite on first floor. In addition the property benefits from an oil heating system, double glazing, off street parking to the front, leading to detached garage and large, enclosed flagged patio area to rear. Knockbreda Park is always a popular location as it provides easy access to the Upper Knockbreda, Ormeau & Ravenhill Roads, with transport links to most parts of the City and all the cafés & restaurants off the Ormeau Road. With superb local schools, both primary and post primary and great recreational facilities at Cherryvale and Ormeau Park, these homes are also popular with those with a young and growing family.
- Glass panelled front door to entrance hall.
- Down-stairs w.c
- Sink unit and low flush w.c
- Lounge 13'1 x 11'1 (3.99m x 3.38m)
- (at widest points)
- Dining Room
- Tiled fire-place with wooden surround.
- Fitted Kitchen 15'9 x 5'6 (4.80m x 1.68m)
- Full range of high and low level units, concealed lighting, formica work surfaces, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 12'8 x 10'9 (3.86m x 3.28m)
- (at widest points)
- Bedroom Two 11'6 x 8'8 (3.51m x 2.64m)
- Built in bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom Three 7'2 x 6'2 (2.18m x 1.88m)
- White Shower Suite
- White shower suite comprising shower suite mira shower unit wash hand basin with mixer taps with storage below, low flush w.c. Pvc panelling. Pvc ceiling. Spot-lights.
- Access to the roof-space via fold down ladder.
- Outside Front
- Driveway with parking leading to a detached garage. Block paved area to the front.
- Detached Garage 18'0 x 10'2 (5.49m x 3.10m)
- Up and over door. Additional storage area to the rear of garage.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear with easily maintained flagged patio and loose stone area. Pvc oil tank. Wooden shed behind garage. Housed oil boiler.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »