- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Cleverly extended semi-detached villa
- Living room with feature fireplace and bay window
- Luxury kitchen with island and integrated appliances
- Open plan to dining/sitting room with wood-burner
- Utility room
- Three bedrooms (two plus nursery) on first floor
- Top floor master with ensuite shower room
- Additional wc downstairs
- Natural gas central heating system
- Double glazed throughout
- Off-street driveway parking
- Storage area to side with shed/storage
- Fully enclosed, landscaped rear garden
- Close to excellent local schools and amenities
Additional InformationEnjoying a quiet yet convenient location only a short stroll from Ballyhackamore Village, this deceptively spacious semi has been extended to offer family-friendly accommodation.
The modern kitchen is open plan to a spacious reception room which is large enough to incorporate both living and dining areas. With a wood-burning stove and French doors to a private garden it is an ideal focal point for modern living.
In the catchment area for a range of schools, Belfast City Centre is also easily accessible via private transport or the new "Glider" system.
It is only upon internal inspection that one can appreciate all this delightful home has to offer.
- uPVC front door with double glazed insets.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Painted, panelled walls. Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Under stairs storage area with cupboard under stairs.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, quarry tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.31m x 3.37m (14' 2" x 11' 1")
(At widest points and into bay). Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Recessed shelving. Tiled fireplace and hearth.
- FAMILY KITCHEN:
- 3.8m x 3.34m (12' 6" x 10' 12")
Modern range of high and low level units including island with breakfast bar style seating. Granite work surfaces with underhung stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated five ring gas hob with extractor fan over. Oven, fridge, freezer. Plumbed for dishwasher. Open plan to:
- DINING/FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.26m x 4.25m (17' 3" x 13' 11")
Casual dining and sitting areas with feature reclaimed brick wall. Cast-iron wood burner on reclaimed brick hearth. French doors to garden. Shelving and wine rack. Door from kitchen area to:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and additional fridge/freezer etc. Shelving.
- Cornice ceiling, painted wood panelling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.67m x 3.42m (12' 0" x 11' 3")
(At widest points). Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Shelving. Original tiled fireplace.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.83m x 3.43m (12' 7" x 11' 3")
(Narrowing to 2.7m).
- BEDROOM (4)/NURSERY:
- 1.92m x 1.88m (6' 4" x 6' 2")
Picture rail, built-in shelving.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with "rain" shower over and screen. Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail, ceiling speakers.
- Original staircase to:
- 5.81m x 4.97m (19' 1" x 16' 4")
(At widest points). Excellent range of built-in storage featuring robes, cupboards, shelving etc. Access to storage in floored eaves. Ceiling speakers. Door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising corner shower cubicle with Mira electric shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc. Feature radiator.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Grass lawn, well-screened by boundary beech hedging. Driveway with off-street parking. Gate to:
- STORAGE AREA TO SIDE:
- One small workshop with power and light plus a bike shed. Timber store, covered shelving (ideal for wood, kindling etc).
- FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN:
- Excellent degree of privacy. Timber deck with steps to lawned area. Flowerbeds, some raised with excellent variety of plants, trees, shrubs and vegetables. Bench seating. Gate to side, outside light, tap to side.
Kirkliston Park can be accessed via the North Road (just after Cyprus Park). Alternatively from Ballyhackamore Village, turn down Holland Drive (opposite Templeton Robinson office). Go to the bottom, turn left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
34th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »