66 High Street, Ballymena BT43 6DT
Office (722 sq. feet) For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Excellent town centre office premises with parking.
- Self contained office building extending to approximately 722 square feet (67 square metres) over three floors with reception, three offices, kitchen, downstairs WC and store room/fourth office.
- Secure parking to the rear for several cars.
- uPVC double glazed windows, security alarm and Economy 7 heating.
- Located close to the Tower Centre Shopping Centre and public car park on Springwell Street. Other occupiers in the area include Boal Anderson & Son Solicitors, James L Russell & Son Solicitors and Kilpatrick House.
- Ideal for a range of professional occupiers such as solicitors and accountants or other uses.
Reception: 13.75 148
Office: 12.91 139
WC: - -
Office 2: 14.12 152
Office 3: 9.01 97
Office 4/Store: 12.91 139
Kitchen: 4.37 47
Total Net Annual Area: 67.07 722
FOR SALE OPTION
TO LET OPTION
£6,000 per annum exclusive.
Negotiable subject to a 3 yearly rent review pattern.
Internal repairs only.
Tenant to reimburse the Landlord’s insurance premium.
Rates Payable £1,600 (the Net Annual Value of the property is £2,600 and the Non-Domestic Rate in the £1 is £0.615350 for the 2017/2018 year).
Viewing by appointment with McKinneys.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »