- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Detached Bungalow
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms (All With Built-In Storage)
- Formal Living Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances Open To Dining / Family Area
- Contemporary White Bathroom With Walk In Shower Cubicle & Freestanding Bath
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames, Fascias & Soffits
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Detached Workshop
- Landscaped Rear Garden With Brick Paved Patio & Garden Room / Office
- Brick Paved Parking Area To Front
- Within Walking Distance Of Public Transport Links, Kings Square Shopping Centre, Primary & Post Primary Schools
- Convenient To Belfast City Centre, Ballyhackamore & The Comber Greenway
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented extended detached bungalow is located in Cherryvalley, a very popular residential setting within East Belfast. The property comes to the market and will appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers, from those seeking to downsize, those buying with working from home in mind or those seeking to relocate to this highly convenient area.
The layout comprises an entrance hall, formal living room, a modern fitted kitchen with an excellent range of storage and a central island which leads to a dining area and then to a family area overlooking the gardens. There are three well-proportioned bedrooms (all with built-in storage) and a stunning contemporary white bathroom suite with walk-in shower cubicle and freestanding bath.
Outside, the property has an ample brick paved driveway to the front with a miniature hedging, to the rear is a brick paved patio area which leads to a raised landscaped garden with shrub beds and a garden room - an ideal home office or den.
Located close to shops, public transport links and schools, Belfast City Centre, Ballyhackamore and The Comber Greenway are also within easy reach.
- Composite front door with double glazed side panels leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wooden floor. Recess spotlights.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.94m x 3.28m (19' 6" x 10' 9")
Solid wooden floor. Recess for electric stove. Corniced ceiling. Picture rail.
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING:
- 9.86m x 4.14m (32' 4" x 13' 7")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Recessed for range with extractor canopy over. Central island. 2 x Velux windows. Recess spotlights. Plumbed for American style fridge/freezer. Glazed display cabinets. Solid wooden floor. Open to Living Area with solid wooden floor. Double glazed French doors to rear patio. Vaulted ceiling.
- Contemporary white suite comprising freestanding bath. Walk-in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. 2 x chrome heated towel radiators. Push button WC. Vanity unit with mixer taps. Recess spotlights. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.29m x 3.51m (14' 1" x 11' 6")
Solid wood floor. Vaulted ceiling. Underfloor heating. Excellent range of built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.86m x 2.95m (12' 8" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.25m x 3.2m (10' 8" x 10' 6")
Solid wooden floor. Built-in storage.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- To the rear, brick paved patio leading to further landscaped garden in lawn with shrub beds. Outside electric sockets. Timber fencing. To the front, brick paved driveway.
- HOME OFFICE:
- 4.29m x 2.79m (14' 1" x 9' 2")
Power and light. Laminate wooden floor. Sliding doors.
- DETACHED WORKSHOP:
- 5.44m x 2.92m (17' 10" x 9' 7")
Off Kings Road, Belfast
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »