- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Covered open entrance porch with feature arches
- Entrance hall with solid wood floor / Walk-in cloaks cupboard
- Lounge 16' x 14' with open fire and solid wood floor
- Kitchen with informal living and dining area
- Full range of cream coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units / Matching units to utility room
- Four well proportioned double bedrooms / Two with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with coloured suite to include panel bath and fully tiled shower cubicle
- Oil-fired central heating / Tarmac drive with parking for up to ten cars
- Detached garage 31'3 x 17'5
- Open aspect to front and rear / Excellent sun orientation
Additional InformationThis is a rare opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious four bedroom detached bungalow with large detached garage occupying a spacious rural site with excellent road frontage and superb sun orientation. With easy access to the recently opened extension of the M2 motorway less than 2 miles away and access to all the local amenities and transport facilities at Toome 2.5 miles away, this property is ideally positioned for those who wish to have all the benefits of rural living together with easy access to shopping and services. The property is ideally suited to those with a growing family who need generous well proportioned accommodation at an affordable price. Early viewing strongly recommended.
Please note this property has been reduced in price to reflect the need for a new septic tank.
- Covered entrance porch with feature arched and tiled step. Hard wood single glazed entrance door and sidelight to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wood floor. Ornate corniced ceiling. Access to loft. Walk-in cloaks cupboard with hanging space and shelving. Walk-in hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving. Double and single radiators.
- LOUNGE 4.88m x 4.27m (16' x 14')
- Open fire with feature marble surround and hearth. Solid wood floor. Ornate corniced ceiling and centre rose. 2No. single radiators.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN, LIVING AND DINING ROOM 6.99m x 4.80m (22'11 x 15'9)
- (max) Full range of cream coloured wood grain effect 'Shaker' style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. 1 1/4 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for range style cooker with over-head extractor fan. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbed for dish washer. Over window pelmet with low voltage down lights. Fully tiled floor to kitchen with informal dining area. Wood laminate floor to living area. 8 pane bevelled glass doors to entrance hall and utility room. Single and double radiators.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.38m x 2.01m (11'1 x 6'7)
- Full range of matching cream coloured wood grain effect 'Shaker' style low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Fully tiled floor. Part tiled wall to work surfaces. Extractor fan. Hard wood single glazed door to rear.
- BEDROOM 1 5.08m x 3.38m (16'8 x 11'1)
- Wood laminate floor. 2No. single radiators.
- BEDROOM 2 4.45m x 3.38m (14'7 x 11'1)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.58m x 3.25m (11'9 x 10'8)
- Double doors to built-in wardrobes. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 3.28m x 3.25m (10'9 x 10'8)
- Double doors to built-in wardrobe. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 3.35m x 2.26m (11' x 7'5)
- Grey coloured suite comprising panel bath, Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubilel with "Redring" electric shower unit. Pivot glazed door. Mostly tiled walls. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator.
- INTEGRATED BOILER HOUSE
- Oil-fired boiler.
- Double entrance pillars (gates not included) with tarmac drive to front, side and rear creating a drive-around driveway. Low level walling to front. Front garden laid in neat lawn and mature trees. Confer hedging. Garden to rear and side in neat lawn and pink stone display.
- DETATCHED GARAGE 9.53m x 5.31m (31'3 x 17'5 )
- Up and over door. Power and light. Service door to side.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »