- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- Luxury Kitchen / Diner
- Luxury Modern Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazing
- Gas Heating
- Good Garden
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and recently modernised mid terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Station Road, Whiteabbey and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with feature hole in wall style fireplace and wood laminate flooring and a luxury newly installed modern shaker style fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a newly installed modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include gas heating and pvc double glazing.
Outside there is a concrete area for off street parking, pebbled garden to front and a patio area at rear with steps leading to a good garden in lawn.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- LOUNGE 15'7'' X 11'10'' AT WIDEST (4.75m X 3.61m AT WIDEST)
- Feature hole in wall style fireplace with tiled hearth, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 19'2'' X 11'9'' (5.84m X 3.58m)
- Luxury newly installed range of shaker style high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, wood laminate flooring, radiator, double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'10'' X 11'1'' (3.61m X 3.38m)
- BEDROOM 2 9'5'' X 8'7'' AT WIDEST (2.87m X 2.62m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 3 9'5'' X 8'7'' AT WIDEST (2.87m X 2.62m AT WIDEST)
- Luxury white suite comprising panelled shower bath, shower attachment, screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, pvc tongue & groove ceiling.
- Concrete area for off street parking.
Pebbled garden to front.
Patio area at rear with outhouse and steps leading to a good garden in lawn.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »