This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- An impressive recently finished four bedroom/three reception detached dwelling extending to c.2,879 sq.ft. set on a pictureque and elevated site offering stunning views of the Sperrin Mountains and located just outside the village of Straw, Draperstown.
- Detached garage and lean to at rear (ideal for those with a trade or hobby and those requiring a dog run / general storage).
- Exceptional internal accommodation including spacious kitchen opening into a large living room area.
- Master bedroom with en suite and separate walk in dressing room.
- Ample car parking surorunding the entire property and entrance via electronic gates.
- Linked multi-fuel stove in front reception room which heats both water and radiators.
- Spacious gardens, ideal for those with kids or pets.
Contact Mortgage Advice Bureau For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Mortgage Advice Bureau. A member of our team will be in contact with you shortly.
There will be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances. The fee is up to 1%, but a typical fee is 0.3% of the amount borrowed.
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »