- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Oil fired central heating system / Upvc double glazed windows and doors.
- Three bedrooms and one reception room.
- Deluxe fitted kitchen with four ring hob unit, extractor hood and integrated fridge.
- Luxury bathroom with fully tiled walls and floor.
- Gardens to front and rear.
- Pvc fascia and soffits.
- Convenient location to all amenities and commuting.
Additional InformationPeter Rogers Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale to the open market this beautifully Mid Terrace property located on the Belfast side of town. Situated close to schools, shops, cinema and the main commuting routes this house would be perfectly suited for the first time buyer, young family or investor alike and we would expect high levels of interest making an early viewing strongly
- Entrance porch. Entrance hall. Storage cupboard.
- 4.04m x 3.25m (13' 3" x 10' 8")
Decorative hole in wall type fireplace, polished laminate floor, archway to….
- DELUXE FITTED KITCHEN
- 3.25m x 2.92m (10' 8" x 9' 7")
Range of high and low level units, solid wood work tops, four ring hob ceramic hob unit, extractor hood and fan over, built-in oven, integrated fridge, breakfast bar, recessed spotlighting, polished laminate floor.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Plumbed for washing machine, polished laminate floor, Upvc double glazed door to rear.
- Access to loft.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 2.59m (13' 1" x 8' 6")
Double built-in robe, hot press copper cylinder with immersion heater.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 2.31m (11' 11" x 7' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.87m x 2.59m (9' 5" x 8' 6")
(L Shape room) storage over stairs.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising panelled space bath, glass shower screen, 'Mira'
thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, wall mounted wash hand basin, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail, recessed spotlighting, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Oil fired boiler house, oil fired boiler, oil storage tank.
- To front in lawns, shrubs and bushes and enclosed to rear in lawns and fencing.
Circular Road, Newtownards
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
65th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »