- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Semi Detached Home
- Mature And Extensive Site
- Spacious Reception Room
- Dining Open Plan To Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Four Bedrooms ( Master with ensuite )
- Gas Heating / Double Glazed
- Alarm System
- Excellent Malone Location
Additional InformationThis period property sitting on the site of the former Belfast Public Records Office just off Balmoral Avenue offers an exceptional standard of design and build. Dating from 1891 the charming late Victorian red brick home extends to around 1700 sq ft. The accommodation comprises generous reception room, dining room open plan to modern fitted kitchen and separate w.c. On the first floor there are four bedrooms ( master with ensuite ) and family bathroom.
Outside brick paving and box hedge planting provide private space for families. Externally the property benefits from electric gates with exceptional driveway to the front, leading to garden into lawn with a variety of trees and shrubs. Further benefits from Gas fired heating and double glazed windows. Convenient to all major road networks and well placed to take advantage of the many schools and amenities of the Malone and Lisburn Roads, there is much to recommend this home and location.
- The Accommodation Comprises
- On the ground floor
- Entrance Hall
- Composite front door and tiled flooring.
- Reception room 7.59 x 4.62 (24'11" x 15'2")
- Gas burning stove with marble inset and hearth. Double height ceiling.
- Downstairs toilet 2.1 x 1.1 (6'11" x 3'7")
- Low flush W.C., wash hand basin, part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining 7.75 x 5.35 (25'5" x 17'7")
- Modern Johanna Montgomery Design kitchen with an excellent range of high and low units, polished granite work surfaces, island unit with stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, 5 ring gas hob, built in oven/microwave, plumbed for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, spot lighting, built in storage, part tiled walls and tiled flooring. Access to rear garden.
- Double height ceiling.
- On the first floor
- Bedroom One 4.2 x 2.9 (13'9" x 9'6")
- Built in robes.
- Bedroom One
- White suite comprising low flush W.C, walk in shower, wash hand basin, part tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom Two 3.35 x 3.5 (11'0" x 11'6")
- Built in robes.
- Bedroom Three 3.7 x 3.3 (12'2" x 10'10")
- Built in robes.
- Bedroom Four 3.8 x 3.1 (12'6" x 10'2")
- White suite comprising low flush W.C, panel bath with shower over, wash hand basin with mixer tap, heated towel rail, recessed spotlighting, part tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- Enclosed rear garden with paved patio area, garden shed, outside tap and large driveway providing exceptional parking.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »