- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Terrace home
- Well-presented and maintained
- First time listing with McClelland Salter
- Minutes from Lisburn City centre
- Offers excellent convenience
- Offers cosy and low maintenance living
- Ideal for those wanting little hassle
- Minutes walk to shops and amenities
- Public park for outdoor space seconds away
- Local schools for all ages close by
- Public bus service on doorstep
- Handy to M1 and A1 access for commuters
- Entrance hall
- Lounge with open fire and back boiler
- Modern kitchen with range of storage
- Dining area in kitchen
- Under stair storage / larder
- 2 well pro-portioned bedrooms
- White bathroom suite with shower over bath
- Storage cabinets in bathroom
- Enclosed garden to rear
- Finished to tenants choice
- Private parking to rear for 1 car
- Shared street parking available
Additional Information66 Ballynahinch Road Lisburn BT27 5EZ
Terrace House Part Furnished
This well presented and maintained home comes to the rental market for the very first time with McClelland Salter. The property is located just minutes away from Lisburn City centre offering fantastic convenience. The property offers cosy and low maintenance living, ideal for those wanting little hassle. Within minutes walk to local shops and amenities, public park for outdoor space, local schools for all ages, and public bus services on your doorstep. Handy to access M1 and A1 for those commuting.
Entrance hall, cosy lounge with beautiful feature fireplace and open fire and back boiler, modern kitchen with good range of high- and low-level storage cupboards, dining area, under stair storage cupboard / larder, 2 well pro-portioned bedrooms, master with hot press for storage, well presented white bathroom suite with electric shower over bath, storage cabinets. Oil fired heating and uPVC double glazed windows. Enclosed garden to rear, landlord is happy to reseed lawn or lay pebbles for low maintenance. Private parking to rear, shared street parking to front.
Includes washing machine, fridge, dishwasher, electric hob and oven, curtains or blinds and floor coverings throughout.
£525.00 per month including rates
Ballynahinch Road, Lisburn.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »