This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A beautiful semi-detached property located off the Saintfield Road
- Well-presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Welcoming entrance hall benefiting from under stair storage
- Lounge with a wooden floor and a feature fireplace
- Dining room with French doors to the lounge and patio doors to the garden
- Modern kitchen with an integrated oven & hob
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms – one with fitted slide robes
- Bathroom with a modern white three piece suite
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Spacious and private rear garden laid in lawn with a patio area
- Front garden in lawn with plants & shrubs
- Driveway providing excellent off-street parking
- Convenient location with an excellent range of local amenities
- Located close to the Cairnshill Park & Ride
- Within the catchment area for leading schools
Beautifully presented properties that require nothing other than your belongings in this popular area are hard to come by. It benefits from an immaculate interior, bright & spacious accommodation, wooden floors in the reception rooms and a private location will all combine to make a wonderful home. The lounge and dining room are separated by French doors and can be closed for privacy or opened when having friends over for a get together. Properties in this area are highly sought after and this one certainly stands out as an excellent buy!
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall with under stair storage, a beautiful lounge with a wooden floor and a feature fireplace, a dining room with French doors to the lounge and patio doors to the garden, and a modern kitchen with an integrated oven & hob. Upstairs are three well-proportioned bedrooms –one with fitted slide robes and a bathroom with a white three piece suite.
To the front there is a garden in lawn with plants & shrubs and a driveway providing ample off-street parking. The rear garden benefits from a sunny south westerly aspect as well as being very private. The secluded patio area is the perfect place to enjoy some al fresco dining and a few drinks with friends!
Ballylenaghan Heights is a convenient and sought after location offering an excellent range of leading primary and secondary schools. You are only minutes from the extremely popular Forestside Shopping Centre - home to Sainsburys and M&S. Being located off the Saintfield Road and the outer ring should make the morning commute to work and school easy.
To arrange a viewing or for further information on this exceptional property please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Lounge 14'11" x 12'5"
Dining Room 10'9" x 9'9"
Kitchen 10'9" x 9'1"
Bedroom 1 13'8" x 10'10"
Bedroom 2 12'2" x 11'1"
Bedroom 3 15'3" x 8'2"
Bathroom 7'10" x 6'9"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
(in last 30 days)
115th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »