- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Villa Situated On Slightly Elevated Site
- Located Near Top Of Oldpark Road, Ballysillan
- Currently Occupied By Tenant Who May Wish To Stay On
- Three Well Proportioned First Floor Bedrooms
- Good Sized Lounge & Separate Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Kitchen With Range Of Fitted Cupboards
- Ground Floor White Bathroom Suite
- Phoenix Gas Heating System / Gardens Front & Rear
- Ideal For Investors Or First Time Buyers Alike
Additional InformationThis semi detached villa is situated on a slightly elevated site near the top of Oldpark Road, Ballysillan. The property is currently occupied by a tenant who may be interested in continuing on in the house. Internally the home offers three first floor bedrooms, a good sized lounge and a separate kitchen with range of fitted cupboards. There is also a ground floor white bathroom suite and a Phoenix Gas heating system. Outside there are gardens to the front and rear with edged lawns. Priced to allow for some upgrading, this would make for a ideal investment property or first time buyer home.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Glazed wooden entrance door, single panelled radiator.
- 3.94m x 2.97m (12' 11" x 9' 9")
Half bay window, double panelled radiator, wood laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 3.61m x 2.69m (11' 10" x 8' 10")
High and low level fitted cupboards, roll edged worktops, double panelled radiator, plumbed for washing machine, space for cooker and fridge freezer, extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit.
- REAR PORCH:
- Glazed wooden door to rear garden.
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, part tiled walls, double panelled radiator.
- Cupboard off housing gas boiler unit, roofspace access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.m (13' 0" x 9' 10")
Overall. Double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.69m x 1.88m (8' 10" x 6' 2")
Double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.72m x 1.91m (8' 11" x 6' 3")
Double panelled radiator.
- Gardens to front and rear with fencing and edged lawns.
Near top of Oldpark Road, Belfast
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »