- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Area, Three Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & External Doors
- Lounge With Open Fire
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Area
- Driveway Parking Leading To Garage
- Front & Rear Gardens Laid In Lawns
65 The Old Mill, Culcavy, Hillsborough
A well-appointed, semi-detached family home in this popular development set just off Culcavy Road on the outskirts of Hillsborough Village. The property offers bright spacious accommodation, along with easy commuting to Hillsborough, Lisburn and Belfast and many local amenities. We would highly recommend an internal viewing to appreciate what this property has to offer.
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC front door, laminate wooden floor, single panel radiator.
- Lounge 12' 1'' x 13' 8'' (3.68m x 4.16m)
- Feature fireplace, laminate wooden floor, double panel radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining 10' 4'' x 18' 3'' (3.15m x 5.56m)
- Range of high and low level units with complementary worksurfaces, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, cooker space, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, uPVC rear door, patio doors, double panel radiator.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Access to roofspace, hotpress.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin and panel bath with electric shower over. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, Velux style window, radiator.
- Bedroom 1 10' 6'' x 10' 10'' (3.20m x 3.30m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10' 10'' x 13' 8'' (3.30m x 4.16m)
- Double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 10' 0'' x 7' 1'' (3.05m x 2.16m)
- Built-in storage cupboard, single panel radiator.
- Garage 19' 6'' x 10' 2'' (5.94m x 3.10m)
- Up and over door, light and power points, plumbed for automatic washing machine, oil fired boiler.
- Driveway parking, front and side garden laid in lawn. Fully enclosed rear gardens laid in lawn.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »