65 Ravenhill Park,
Belfast, BT6 0DG
4 Bed Detached House
Offers over £795,000
Offers over £795,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 110 Mbps
- An Exceptional Detached Family Home Built in 1910 by H & J Martin
- Outstanding South Facing Garden Area to Rear
- Excellent Family Accommodation
- Drawing Room, Dining Room, Snug/TV Room, Family/Garden Room
- Superb Modern Kitchen Open Plan to Dining Area and Impressive Conservatory
- Ground Floor Shower Room & WC Facility
- Private Office Space, Storage Area
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Deluxe Family Bathroom
- Convenient Location with Close Promimity to Popular Local Schools & the Vibrant Ormeau Road
- Easy Access to City Centre & Local Airports
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Framed Double Glazed Windows
- An Internal Ambiance & Charm that will Appeal to All
- Fully Serviced Scan Alarm
The accommodation comprises a drawing room, dining room, snug/TV room, family/garden room and a superb modern kitchen open to dining area and then onto the impressive conservatory. Additionally, downstairs has a shower room/WC facility, a private office area and storage room accessed both from the study and from outside.
Upstairs are four well-proportioned double bedrooms and an excellent family bathroom. The property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, ample parking area to the front and a magnificent rear garden area which can only be appreciated by a closer look.
A rare opportunity in a highly sought after area. We can highly recommend early viewing.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Feature tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloaks cupboard.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, shower cubicle with Aqualisa thermostatically controlled shower unit.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.22m x 4.01m (20' 5" x 13' 2")
Feature fireplace surround and mantle with tiled inset and hearth, open fire, picture rail.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.93m x 4.01m (16' 2" x 13' 2")
Feature fireplace surround and mantle with tiled hearth and open fire.
- SNUG/TV ROOM:
- 4.8m x 4.17m (15' 9" x 13' 8")
Feature fireplace surround and mantle, polished granite inset and hearth, gas fire, double doors opening to kitchen.
- FAMILY/GARDEN ROOM:
- 6.32m x 4.09m (20' 9" x 13' 5")
Double French doors to rear garden.
- MAGNIFICENT MODERN KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:
- 8.66m x 6.1m (28' 5" x 20' 0")
Superb range of modern high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, Rangemaster with five ring gas hob and two ovens, extensive polished granite work surfaces, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, island unit with storage underneath, polished granite work surface incorporating breakfast bar area, part tiled walls, Indian sandstone tiled floor, tongue and groove ceiling, understairs storage cupboard.
Dining area with solid French oak flooring, open aspect to conservatory.
- 5.03m x 1.93m (16' 6" x 6' 4")
Built-in shelving, access to store room with shelving and double access door to front driveway.
- 6.17m x 5.m (20' 3" x 16' 5")
Solid French oak flooring, uPVC framed double glazed windows, double French doors to paved patio and extensive rear garden.
- FLOORED ROOFSPACE:
- 8.84m x 2.79m (29' 0" x 9' 2")
(in centre). Further 7ft 9in either side in eaves, electric sockets and lighting, accessed from bedroom 3.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.11m x 4.17m (16' 9" x 13' 8")
(into bay window). Wall to wall range of built-in Sliderobes with sliding doors, built-in drawer units, vanity unit with wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.08m x 4.93m (16' 8" x 16' 2")
(into bay window). Extensive range of built-in wardrobes and storage units.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.06m x 3.53m (13' 4" x 11' 7")
Access to floored roofspace via Slingsby type ladder. Access to eaves storage/luggage space.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.84m x 3.48m (12' 7" x 11' 5")
- SUPER FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower attachment, modern wash hand basin in vanity unit with drawer unit underneath, heated towel rail style radiator, airing cupboard/hotpress, laminate wood flooring, tongue and groove ceiling.
- Tarmac parking area to front.
- 57.91m x 13.72m (190' 0" x 45' 0")
0.15 of an acre. Extensive rear garden with superb lawns and flower bed areas, unique hand crafted stone wall divides the garden, simply adding to the charm and 'wow' factor and can be illuminated at night. Two garden sheds, one with electric and potential gym area. Paved patio with outdoor sitting and dining space.
Heading out of town on Ravenhill Road turn right into Ardenlee Avenue, continue to Shelbourne Road on right hand side, follow this to Onslow Parade which turns right onto Ravenhill Park.