- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Exceptionally Well Presented Detached Family Home
- Convenient and Sought After Residential Location Occupying Prime Site
- Tasteful Internal Décor with High Standard of Fixtures and Fittings
- Lounge with Attractive Modern Fireplace and Open Fire
- Kitchen/Dining/Living Space with Patio Doors Leading to Rear Garden
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms Including Master Bedroom with Recently Fitted En Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Ample Driveway Parking
- Large Detached Garage
- Enclosed Side and Rear Garden Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining and Children at Play
Additional InformationThis exceptionally well maintained detached family home occupies a delightful site at the end of a cul-de-sac at Old Mill Park. The property provides excellent convenience to Dundonald village with its array of shops and amenities. The Dundonald Ice Bowl complex, David Lloyd Health complex, Dundonald Entertainment Village and The Ulster Hospital are also close at hand. The main arterial routes for commuting, both for Belfast city centre and Newtownards, are easily accessible.
Of particular note is the tasteful internal décor combined with high standard of fixtures and fittings. There is a superb kitchen/living/dining space to the rear of the property with peninsula for casual dining, living space and patio doors to the rear patio and garden. There is a generous lounge with attractive modern fireplace and open fire, three well proportioned bedrooms to the first floor, including master bedroom with beautifully refurbished contemporary en suite shower room, and a family bathroom with white suite.
This property benefits from ample driveway parking and large detached garage as well as mature gardens, enclosed to the side and rear, with excellent degree of privacy and southerly aspect. This property has so many quality attributes to offer we feel interest in this home will be immediate.
- uPVC double glazed front door. Double glazed side lights.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- With oak wooden flooring. Alarm controls. Storage and cloaks cupboard under stairs.
- 5.08m x 3.68m (16' 8" x 12' 1")
Outlook to front. Oak fireplace. Marble inset and hearth. Stainless steel trim. Recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- 7.04m x 3.2m (23' 1" x 10' 6")
Excellent range of high and low level hand painted units, laminate work surface, single drainer sink and a half stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, integrated four ring ceramic Neff hob, stainless steel oven below, fixed canopy extractor hood, part tiled walls, concealed lighting, built-in breakfast bar, ample dining and living space with oak laminate wooden flooring, built-in display shelving, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer, double glazed sliding patio doors to rear patio and garden.
- Access hatch to roofspace. Hotpress with copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater. Built-in shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.7m x 3.12m (15' 5" x 10' 3")
Outlook to front. Recessed spotlighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Recently fitted modern white suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit with circular basin, cabinet below, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, built-in Mira electric shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.77m (9' 10" x 9' 1")
Wardrobe alcove. Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.77m x 2.24m (9' 1" x 7' 4")
Oak laminate wooden flooring. Outlook to rear.
- White suite comprising: panelled bath, mixer taps and telephone hand shower, part tiled walls, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
- 5.03m x 2.77m (16' 6" x 9' 1")
Roller shutter door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
- Generous site with enclosed side and rear gardens laid in lawns with paved patio areas, oil storage tank, outdoor lighting, water tap. Front tarmac driveway with ample parking, mature front garden laid in lawns, ample parking, detached single garage.
Travelling from Dundonald village, Newtownards bound along the A20 Upper Newtownards Road, turn right across the carriageway into Old Mill Meadows. Turn fourth right into Old Mill Park. Follow Old Mill Park almost to its end and Number 65 is located on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »