65 Navar Drive,
Bangor, BT19 7SW
3 Bed Detached House
Offers over £200,000
Contact the Agent
Offers over £200,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Beautifully Presented Three Bed Property
- Excellent Location, Convenient To Local Schools and Bloomfield Shopping Centre
- Bright Spacious Lounge / Dining
- Recently Refurbished Downstairs Bathroom
- Excellent Dining Kitchen With Separate Utility Room
- Ground Floor Bedroom
- Gas Heating, Double Glazing
- Generous Enclosed Garden To Rear
- Driveway With Ample Car Parking Space
- Prompt Internal Viewing Advised
Beautifully presented property located conveniently just off the Gransha Road in close proximity to many local schools, local amenities and Bloomfield Shopping Centre. Presented to a high standard throughout this comfortable home offers a spacious, bright living / dining room with patio doors opening out to a generous well maintained garden, perfect for entertaining on those sunny days! On further inspection the viewer will appreciate the modern fitted dining kitchen with excellent range of units, there is also a separate utility room, ground floor bedroom and a recently refurbished, contemporary ground floor bathroom. Upstairs are two well proportioned bedrooms and additional shower room. We advise prompt internal viewing to appreciate this fine home. Contact our Bangor office to arrange your appointment.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc front door, tiled floor, under stairs storage.
- Lounge / Dining 9.10 x 3.49 (29'10" x 11'5")
- Open fire with carved wood surround fireplace, wooden flooring, patio doors to garden.
- Dining Kitchen 6.36 x 4.30 awp (20'10" x 14'1" awp)
- Excellent range of units, 7 ring Flavel gas cooker with under oven, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for dish washer, breakfast bar, tiled floor.
- Utility Room 2.13 x 1.74 (6'11" x 5'8")
- Tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom Three / Office 2.08 x 3.10 (6'9" x 10'2")
- Laminate wooden flooring.
- Bathroom 2.55 x 3.11 (8'4" x 10'2")
- Stand alone bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, walk in shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Access to eaves storage
- Bedroom One 3.57 x 4.26 (11'8" x 13'11")
- Laminate wooden flooring, access to eaves storage.
- Bedroom Two 2.07 x 4.41 (6'9" x 14'5")
- Laminate wooden flooring, built in storage.
- Shower Room 1.49 x 2.32 (4'10" x 7'7")
- Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, shower cubicle, low flush w.c, heated towel rail.
- Garden to rear laid in lawns with paved patio area, mature plants and shrubs and bounded by fencing. Drive way with ample car parking space, garden to front.
- These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing