- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Well maintained and extended semi detached home
- Located in a quiet cul de sac on a large corner site
- Living room and dining room
- Kitchen opening to casual dining area with access to separate utility room
- Shower room on the ground floor
- Three bedrooms
- Bathroom on the first floor
- PVC double glazing
- Gas fired central heating
- PVC facia and soffits
- Gardens on three sides are south facing laid in lawns with patio area
- Priced to allow for modernising
- Only minutes from local shopping amenities including access to Belfast City Centre via the Glider
- Also on the doorstep is the Ulster Hospital and Government Buildings
- An ideal first time buy or investment
Additional InformationTHE AGENTS PERSPECTIVE...
"A well appointed semi detached home set in a quiet cul de sac and on a large corner site, the house has been extended over recent years offering not only a wealth of space outside but also inside. The accommodation comprises of two reception rooms, kitchen with causal dining and a utility room plus a downstairs shower room. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a main bathroom.
Its location is second to none with an array of amenities on the door step including many renowned schools, The Ulster Hospital, Stormont Buildings and then the ease of access into the City with the regular serviced Glider service. A home which will suit a variety of purchasers"
- PVC double glazed door to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, tongue and groove ceiling. Glazed door and side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Staircase to first floor. Under stair storage.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.76m x 3.58m (12' 4" x 11' 9")
Feature electric fire, cornice ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.51m x 3.18m (11' 6" x 10' 5")
Fireplace with tiled fire and hearth, glass fronted fireplace.
- 4.62m x 2.49m (15' 2" x 8' 2")
Extensive range of high and low level cabinets, laminate worktops, cooker space, one and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, access to under stair storage, space for fridge.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.06m x 1.85m (6' 9" x 6' 1")
Low level cabinets with single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.96m x 1.83m (6' 5" x 6' 0")
Shower cubicle with Aqualisa electric shower, low flush wc, wash hand basin with mixer taps and under storage, tiled splashback.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.56m x 3.2m (11' 8" x 10' 6")
Including extensive range of built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 3.18m (11' 6" x 10' 5")
Including built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.44m x 2.49m (8' 0" x 8' 2")
- 2.44m x 1.78m (8' 0" x 5' 10")
Coloured suite comprising white panelled bath with mixer taps, Gainsborough electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls. Hotpress with copper cylinder and shelving.
- Large corner south facing site laid in lawns surrounding three sides with flagged patio area and walkway.
- Outside tap. Outside light.
Travelling along the Upper Newtownards Road turn right just at the Ulster Hospital crossroads, pass McDonalds onto East Link Road continue through the traffic lights and Moatview Park will be your second left then straight left and No 65 will be in front of you.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
191st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »