- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Substantial extended home
- 5 Bedrooms with additional roof space room
- En suite to master bedroom
- Two plus receptions
- Modern kitchen with dining
- Utility room & ground floor w.c
- Deluxe 1st floor bathroom
- Gas heating / Double glazed
- Sunny rear gardens
Without doubt this is truly one of the most outstanding properties in this area to come onto the open market for sale in recent times! With all the hard work already done, the potential new owners, will be delighted with this bright and spacious home that has been heavily extended to create a perfect living environment in a top selling residential location, so convenient to local shops, leading schools, bus and arterial routes into and out of Belfast City Centre. This home has all the extras, an en suite and dressing room to the master bedroom, ground floor w.c, utility room, extra bedrooms, and an additional storage room of bedroom 5. Come and see for yourself, you wont be disappointed!
- We are delighted to offer the sale this substantial semi detached family home, which has been lovingly cared for and extended over the past number of years, creating, certainly one of the largest semi detached properties within the local area. Originally these properties are a good size, but the double storey extension enhanced this property to a different level, yet maintaining good outside space with gardens to front side, and sunny rear. There are 5 bright and spacious bedrooms over 3 levels, plus an additional large storage room, located off bedroom 5, with the master bedroom now offering en suite shower room and walk in dressing room area. In addition there are 2+ reception rooms, modern white bathroom suite, fitted kitchen with dining, utility room and a ground floor w.c. Perfect for the family unit, this home is located close to many popular amenities and we can without doubt recommend viewing at your earliest convenience!
- The accommodation comprises
- Upvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall 1.8m x 3.9m (5'11" x 12'10")
- Solid oak wood floor, under stairs cloaks. Double doors leading to
- Spacious lounge / dining 3.55m x 7.15m (at widest) (11'8" x 23'5" ( at widest))
- Feature brick fire place with raised hearth housing open fire, solid oak wood floor, open to
- Dining 3.9m x 3.55m (12'10" x 11'8")
- Solid oak wood floor.
- Family room 3.7m x 2.95m (12'2" x 9'8")
- Modern kitchen / dining 3.11m x 5.85m (at widest) (10'2" x 19'2" ( at widest))
- Extensive range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, 4 ring hob and double under oven, integrated fridge / freezer, integrated dishwasher. Tiled floor, Open to
- Dining area 3.11m x 2.3m (10'2" x 7'7")
- Tiled floor, double glazed french doors to rear gardens.
- Utility room 1.55m x 2.65m (5'1" x 8'8")
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, extractor fan, gas boiler, side door access.
- Ground floor w.c 1.55m x 0.95m (5'1" x 3'1")
- Comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- 1st floor
- Storage cupboard.
- Master bedroom 3.75m x 4.55m (at widest) (12'4" x 14'11" ( at widest))
- Laminate floor.
- En suite 1.6m x 2.65m (5'3" x 8'8")
- Comprising corner fully tiled shower cubicle, Mira shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- Walk in dressing room 2.65m x 1.65m (8'8" x 5'5")
- Bedroom 2 3.85m x 3.18m (12'8" x 10'5")
- Bedroom 3 3.43m x 3.18m (11'3" x 10'5")
- Bedroom 4 1.75m x 2.4m (5'9" x 7'10")
- Bathroom 2.18m x 2.65m (7'2" x 8'8")
- 2nd floor
- Bedroom 5 3.3m x 5.1 (10'10" x 16'9")
- At widest points
- Storage room 3.3m x 3.7m (10'10" x 12'2")
- View from 2nd floor
- Rear gardens
- Well maintained gardens to the front, side and rear laid in lawn, with flowerbeds and a range of plants trees and shrubs, two feature decking areas. 2 outside taps, outside lights, tarmac area to side. Tarmac driveway to front with off street parking for 2 cars.
- Additional garden images
- Decking area 1
- Decking area 2
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »