65 Merok Park, Cregagh, Belfast BT6 9LU
5 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
- Substantial extended home
- 5 Bedrooms with additional roof space room
- En suite to master bedroom
- Two plus receptions
- Modern kitchen with dining
- Utility room & ground floor w.c
- Deluxe 1st floor bathroom
- Gas heating / Double glazed
- Sunny rear gardens
Without doubt this is truly one of the most outstanding properties in this area to come onto the open market for sale in recent times! With all the hard work already done, the potential new owners, will be delighted with this bright and spacious home that has been heavily extended to create a perfect living environment in a top selling residential location, so convenient to local shops, leading schools, bus and arterial routes into and out of Belfast City Centre. This home has all the extras, an en suite and dressing room to the master bedroom, ground floor w.c, utility room, extra bedrooms, and an additional storage room of bedroom 5. Come and see for yourself, you wont be disappointed!
- We are delighted to offer the sale this substantial semi detached family home, which has been lovingly cared for and extended over the past number of years, creating, certainly one of the largest semi detached properties within the local area. Originally these properties are a good size, but the double storey extension enhanced this property to a different level, yet maintaining good outside space with gardens to front side, and sunny rear. There are 5 bright and spacious bedrooms over 3 levels, plus an additional large storage room, located off bedroom 5, with the master bedroom now offering en suite shower room and walk in dressing room area. In addition there are 2+ reception rooms, modern white bathroom suite, fitted kitchen with dining, utility room and a ground floor w.c. Perfect for the family unit, this home is located close to many popular amenities and we can without doubt recommend viewing at your earliest convenience!
- The accommodation comprises
- Upvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall 1.8m x 3.9m (5'11" x 12'10")
- Solid oak wood floor, under stairs cloaks. Double doors leading to
- Spacious lounge / dining 3.55m x 7.15m (at widest) (11'8" x 23'5" ( at widest))
- Feature brick fire place with raised hearth housing open fire, solid oak wood floor, open to
- Dining 3.9m x 3.55m (12'10" x 11'8")
- Solid oak wood floor.
- Family room 3.7m x 2.95m (12'2" x 9'8")
- Modern kitchen / dining 3.11m x 5.85m (at widest) (10'2" x 19'2" ( at widest))
- Extensive range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, 4 ring hob and double under oven, integrated fridge / freezer, integrated dishwasher. Tiled floor, Open to
- Dining area 3.11m x 2.3m (10'2" x 7'7")
- Tiled floor, double glazed french doors to rear gardens.
- Utility room 1.55m x 2.65m (5'1" x 8'8")
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, extractor fan, gas boiler, side door access.
- Ground floor w.c 1.55m x 0.95m (5'1" x 3'1")
- Comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- 1st floor
- Storage cupboard.
- Master bedroom 3.75m x 4.55m (at widest) (12'4" x 14'11" ( at widest))
- Laminate floor.
- En suite 1.6m x 2.65m (5'3" x 8'8")
- Comprising corner fully tiled shower cubicle, Mira shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- Walk in dressing room 2.65m x 1.65m (8'8" x 5'5")
- Bedroom 2 3.85m x 3.18m (12'8" x 10'5")
- Bedroom 3 3.43m x 3.18m (11'3" x 10'5")
- Bedroom 4 1.75m x 2.4m (5'9" x 7'10")
- Bathroom 2.18m x 2.65m (7'2" x 8'8")
- 2nd floor
- Bedroom 5 3.3m x 5.1 (10'10" x 16'9")
- At widest points
- Storage room 3.3m x 3.7m (10'10" x 12'2")
- View from 2nd floor
- Rear gardens
- Well maintained gardens to the front, side and rear laid in lawn, with flowerbeds and a range of plants trees and shrubs, two feature decking areas. 2 outside taps, outside lights, tarmac area to side. Tarmac driveway to front with off street parking for 2 cars.
- Additional garden images
- Decking area 1
- Decking area 2
How much will it cost?
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »