This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive 1920's Built Detached Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms Plus Conservatory
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Excellent Range Of Integrated Appliances And Casual Dining Area
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Spacious Family Bathroom And Downstairs Cloakroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Private Mature Gardens (South Facing To Rear)
- Driveway Parking And Detached Garage
- Security Alarm System
- Highly Regarded And Sought After Residential Location
Additional InformationThis is an exceptionally well appointed detached family home occupying a pleasant site situated just off the Malone and Lisburn Roads in one of South Belfast's most sought after residential parks.
The location is ideal to take advantage of ease of access to the city centre and main arterial routes including the M1 motorway and Outer Ring. An excellent range of schools, shops and recreational amenities are all within close proximity.
The accommodation comprises of spacious entrance hall, four bedrooms, two well-proportioned reception rooms and conservatory, fully fitted kitchen with range of appliances, spacious bathroom and detached garage. The property also benefits from fully enclosed gardens to the rear which enjoy a southerly aspect.
All in all this is a home of good quality, well finished throughout in an area of consistently high demand. Viewing comes highly recommended and is by appointment through our Lisburn Road office. Please call to arrange an appointment on 028 9066 8888.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Partially glazed entrance door to porch with tiled floor. Inner door to…
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood strip flooring, under stairs storage.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.8m x 3.71m (15' 9" x 12' 2")
(into bay) Original fireplace with open fire and cast iron inset. Original ornate radiator. Wood strip floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.94m x 4.88m (19' 6" x 16' 0")
(at widest points) Wood strip floor, freestanding wood burner with tiled hearth, double opening doors to rear garden, double opening doors to kitchen/dining.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 5.97m x 2.82m (19' 7" x 9' 3")
Range of hand painted country style high and low level units with glazed display cabinets and wine rack, four ring Neff electric hob with stainless steel extractor hood, integrated Miele fridge, integrated Neff oven, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, Belfast sink with mixer taps, casual dining space, side door access, double opening glazed doors to second reception room and sun room/conservatory.
- 2.79m x 2.87m (9' 2" x 9' 5")
Tiled floor, double opening doors to rear garden.
- White suite, low flush WC, and pedestal wash hand basin, hanging space, wood strip floor, built-in storage and shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 3.73m (12' 5" x 12' 3")
(into bay) Wood strip floor, original cast iron fireplace with open fire and tiled hearth.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.01m x 3.68m (13' 2" x 12' 1")
Wood strip floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.7m x 3.68m (15' 5" x 12' 1")
Wood strip floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.15m x 1.98m (10' 4" x 6' 6")
Wood strip floor.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- 3.15m x 2.72m (10' 4" x 8' 11")
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, fully tiled shower enclosure, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, wood vinyl floor, built-in storage with shelves and enclosed hot water tank.
- Garage, driveway parking, private rear gardens laid in lawns.
- Please note that the property will be sold unfurnished and that all heating systems and appliances have not been checked.
Leaving Belfast on the Malone Road Maryville Park is located on the right hand side before Balmoral Avenue.
(in last 30 days)
35th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »