This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Town Centre Redevelopment or Refurbishment Opportunity
Additional InformationBallyclare is the largest rural settlement within the rural Newtownabbey area and is a busy provincial market town. The town is located c. 16 miles north of Belfast, c. 11 miles from Antrim, c. 20 miles from Ballymena and c. 4 miles from the M2 motorway intersection at Templepatrick. The subject property is located within the town centre and forms part of the town’s main retail parade. The property is a mid terrace two storey commercial unit, formerly utilised as retail accommodation. The subject benefits from dual access from both the Main Street and Harrier Way. Suitable for a wide variety of uses, subject to any necessary planning consent.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »