This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- We are advised by Land and Property Services that the NAV of the unit is �20,100. The current rate in the �2016/2017 is 0.547951.Rates payable estima
- Viewing arrangements by appointment through sole agents McConnell Chartered Surveyors
- Economy 7 heating and carpeting and laminate strip flooring, plastered and painted walls, ceilings, fluorescent lighting and perimeter trunking.
Additional InformationProminent Retail Unit
Offices / Storage on Upper Floors
c. 2,772 sq. ft (259 sq. m)
The subject property occupies a prominent position on Hill Street with return frontage onto Margaret Square - along the centre of Newrys main thoroughfare. The property has a distinctive Victorian facade and comprises a ground floor retail unit with offices/ storage at first and second floor level. In addition the property benefits from Economy 7 heating, carpeting and laminate strip flooring, plastered and painted walls/ ceilings, fluorescent lighting and perimeter trunking.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »