65 Etna Drive,
Belfast, BT14 7LH
2 Bed Terrace House
Offers around £99,950
Contact the Agent
Ulster Property Sales (Cavehill)
Offers around £99,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Extended Town Terrace
- 2 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge into Bay
- Extended Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom In White Suite
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Extensive Rear Garden
- Highest Presentation
A fabulous opportunity to purchase an extended and beautifully maintained period town terrace situated within this ever popular section of the Ardoyne. The richly appointed interior comprises 2 bedrooms, through lounge into bay with dining area, extended fitted kitchen and bathroom in white suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, gas central heating and has been maintained to an excellent standard over the years.
A superb rear garden and low outgoings combines with the most convenient location to make this the perfect starter home or investment opportunity.
- Entrance Hall
- uPvc double glazed entrance door.
- Through Lounge 4.22 x 6.78 (13'10" x 22'2")
- Into bay, attractive fireplace, marble hearth, double panelled radiator.
Dining Area - Double panelled radiator, under stairs cloaks.
- Extended Kitchen 2.77 x 2.12 (9'1" x 6'11")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formcia worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, fully tiled walls, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.18 x 3.07 (7'1" x 10'0")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.41 x 2.94 (11'2" x 9'7")
- Panelled radiator, wall mounted gas boiler.
- Hard landscaping to front, car parking.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing
Property For Sale in BT14 7LH | Property For Sale in BT14 | Property For Sale in Greater Belfast | Property For Sale in North Belfast | Property For Sale in Belfast | Property For Sale in Crumlin Road Area, Belfast | Property For Sale in County Antrim | Property For Sale in Ardoyne, Belfast | Ulster Property Sales (Cavehill) * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.** Stamp Duty Land Tax information is provided for guidance purposes only. Please check the UK Government website for further details (www.gov.uk). Higher amount applies when purchasing as buy to let or as an additional property.