- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- End terrace house
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- UPVC DG and OFCH
- Detached garage
- Large enclosed yard
Additional InformationExtended end terrace house, detached garage, large yard and enclosed rear garden in Drummaul Park, Randalstown.
Located at the end of a cul-de-sac in this popular development off the Church Road and within easy reach of all the town centre amenities..
The property has three bedrooms, two reception rooms, good outdoor space and a convenient location so will appeal to first time buyers and growing families.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, shower room, lounge, kitchen / dining area and sun room then three bedrooms on the first floor. The property benefits from a dual link up heating system combining an oil fired central heating with a back boiler which heats the water. UPVC windows, facia and guttering. Off street parking and small garden at the front, enclosed yard to side and paved rear garden. Large detached garage.
- UPVC front door and tiled floor
- Shower room 1.8m x 1.7m (5'11" x 5'7")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled shower cubicle and power shower, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls.
- Lounge 4.05m x 3.03m (13'3" x 9'11")
- Comfortable living room with brick fireplace and tiled hearth. Back boiler heats the water. Hotpress. Laminate flooring and TV point.
- Dining area 4.9m x 1.8m (16'1" x 5'11")
- Informal dining area with tiled floor. Telephone point.
- Kitchen 3.05m x 2.65m (10'0" x 8'8")
- Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units in a shaker style. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated gas hob and electric oven. Space for fridge / freezer and plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor and splash back. Recessed spot lighting.
- Sun room 2.7m x 2.7m (8'10" x 8'10")
- Laminate flooring, Double doors to rear garden. TV point.
- First floor
- Stairs to first floor landing. Pull down slingsby ladder to floored roofspace and velux window.
- Bedroom 1 3.85m x 3.02m (12'8" x 9'11")
- Double bedroom with laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.2m x 2.10m (10'6" x 6'11")
- Double bedroom with laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 3.2m x 2.1m (10'6" x 6'11")
- Bedroom with laminate flooring.
- Garage 6.6m x 3.55m (21'8" x 11'8")
- Detached garage with roller shutter door. Houses oil boiler. First floor storage.
- Concrete driveway with off street parking and small front garden.
- Enclosed concrete yard with boundary wall.
- Paved rear garden with raised flowerbed. Oil tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »