- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Terrace Property
- Within Walking Distance of Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages
- Ease of Access for the City Commuter
- Lies Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with New Appliances
- Through Lounge Dining Room with Bay Window
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
Additional InformationThis attractive terrace property is conveniently located within walking distance to both Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages with their array of coffee shops, restaurants and local amenities. The location also offers excellent convenience to Belfast city centre via main arterial routes.
The property comprises of through lounge dining room, kitchen, bathroom with white suite and four well proportioned bedrooms. The property is further enhanced by uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating.
This property will appeal to a range of purchasers including first time buyer or investor alike. We therefore recommend your earliest internal inspection.
- Hardwood front door, glazed top light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Wood panelled walls.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.39m x 2.92m (24' 3" x 9' 7")
into bay window
Dual aspect windows, wall mounted electric fire.
- 5.77m x 1.57m (18' 11" x 5' 2")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, built-in oven, four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan above, part tiled walls, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, tongue and groove ceiling, low voltage spotlight, double glazed access door to rear yard.
First Floor Return
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, panelled bath, shower screen, PVC panelled splashback, built-in shower unit, tongue and groove ceiling, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 2.95m (13' 0" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 2.31m (11' 2" x 7' 7")
Hotpress with lagged copper cylinder, built-in shelving above.
- Built-in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.99m x 3.3m (13' 1" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.12m x 2.31m (10' 3" x 7' 7")
- Enclosed rear yard, oil PVC storage tank, oil fired boiler, front forecourt.
Travelling down the Upper Newtownards Road, towards Belfast, turn right into Irwin Avenue and Cheviot Avenue is the second on the left hand side
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »