- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Semi Detached Property In Popular Area of Cedar Grove
- Large Lounge/Dining Room with Open Fire and Sliding Patio Doors Leading to Rear Decking and Garden
- Bespoke Fitted and Modern Kitchen with Access to Side and Built-in Pantry
- Three Well Proportioned First Floor Bedrooms
- Contemporary Family Bathroom Suite
- Mature Well Tended Front and Rear Gardens with Excellent Degree of Privacy to Rear
- Widened Driveway for Additional Parking
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Conveniently Located to Holywood Town Centre, Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages
- Ideally Suited to a Range of Purchaser
Additional InformationThis well presented semi detached property is ideally located in a small cul-de-sac within this quiet residential area. Close at hand are Holywood town centre, Holywood Exchange, 24 Hour Tesco's and the George Best Belfast City Airport. Belfast city centre is also within easy access for the commuter as is an excellent range of schools. Number 65 is a prime example of modern living complimented by tasteful internal décor leaving the purchaser with little to do but simply move in.
Of particular note is the spacious through lounge/dining room with sliding patio doors to rear decking and garden, modern bespoke fitted kitchen and contemporary bathroom suite. Externally the property has been very well maintained with the emphasis on low maintenance. A large widened driveway provides ample parking for numerous vehicles with mature front and private rear gardens whilst the patio area continues to the side of the property maximising on the sun's path.
A suitable property for a range of purchasers, we are confident this property will create strong interest on today's market.
- uPVC double glazed front door with double glazed side light to reception porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Glazed door to through lounge/dining room.
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM:
- 7.62m x 4.17m (25' 0" x 13' 8")
Oak laminate wooden flooring, open fire with slate tiled hearth, open through to dining room with uPVC double glazed sliding patio doors to rear decking and garden.
- 3.4m x 2.26m (11' 2" x 7' 5")
Modern fitted kitchen in high gloss units, stainless steel fittings, with laminate work surface, ceramic sink and a half sink unit, chrome mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, integrated four ring gas hob and oven below, stainless steel splashback, extractor hood, built-in wine rack, oak laminate wooden flooring, built-in pantry cupboard under stairs, uPVC double glazed access door to driveway.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
- Hotpress, copper cylinder, built-in shelving, access hatch to roofspace, built-in storage above stairs.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer tap, panelled bath, chrome mixer tap, telephone hand shower, part wood panelled walls, laminate wooden flooring, recessed spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.01m x 2.82m (13' 2" x 9' 3")
Built-in robes with mirror fronted sliding doors to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 2.79m (11' 1" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.05m x 2.26m (10' 0" x 7' 5")
Built-in robe, outlook to front.
- Gravel driveway with mature front garden laid in lawn with mature shrubs and planting, paved to side with additional parking and gravel to rear, rear gardens laid in lawns, garden shed and additional garden storage, oil fired boiler, water tap.
Travelling from Holywood, along the Old Holywood Road, turn right into Cedar Grove and then fifth right into the cul-de-sac for Number 65. Number 65 is located as the cul-de-sac turns left on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »