- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility Area, Three Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & External Doors
- Period Property Retaining Some Original Features
- Kitchen With A Range Of Units
- White Bathroom Suite
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Car Parking Leading To Detached Garage
65 Antrim Road, Lisburn
An attractive period end townhouse set on the highly desirable Antrim Road that is within walking distance to local schools, Lisburn Train Station and Lisburn City centre along with many other local amenities. The property benefits from some original features along with gas heating, and a detached garage, we would highly recommend an early appointment to view and avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed front door, ceiling cornice, single panel radiator.
- Lounge 13' 6'' x 11' 7'' (4.11m x 3.53m) (Into Bay)
- Feature fireplace, bay window, ceiling cornice, double panel radiator. Open plan to...
- Dining Area 11' 5'' x 11' 4'' (3.48m x 3.45m)
- Ceiling cornice, wall light, understairs storage space, double panel radiator.
- Kitchen 14' 8'' x 8' 1'' (4.47m x 2.46m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units, Belfast sink unit with mixer tap, built in gas hob and oven, extractor fan, fridge/ freezer space, plumbed for dishwasher, glazed display unit, Terrazzo flooring, granite breakfast bar, double panel radiator.
- Utility Room
- Plumbed for automatic washing machine, gas combi boiler.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 5' 6'' x 8' 8'' (1.68m x 2.64m)
- Ceiling cornice, double panel radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with mixer tap shower attachment, part tiled walls, double panel radiator.
- 2nd Floor Landing
- Ceiling cornice, access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 15' 9'' x 10' 3'' (4.80m x 3.12m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 5'' x 9' 5'' (3.48m x 2.87m)
- Ceiling cornice, double panel radiator.
- Up and over door.
- Enclosed rear yard, shared access leading to detached garage with car parking.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »