- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Beautifully Presented Mid terrace Property
- Three Bedrooms on the First Floor
- Lounge Open to Dining Room with Wood Laminate Flooring
- Fully Fitted 'White Gloss' Kitchen with Tiled Walls and Floor
- Luxury Bathroom with Built in Shower Over bath
- Gas Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
- Encloased rear Yard with Lean to Shed with Light/Power
- Excellent Location within Walking Distance to Belmont Road
A beautifully presented mid terrace property in the popular Belmont area comprising of bright spacious entrance hall with solid 'oak' wood flooring, lounge open to dining room with attractive wood laminate flooring and fully fitted kitchen with range of 'white gloss' units with partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring. The first floor offers three bedrooms and luxury white bathroom suite with built in shower over bath, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring. Furthermore, gas fired central heating, upvc double glazed windows and enclosed rear yard with lean to timber shed with light and power. A great first time buyer property close to so many attractive amenities including many shops, café's and restaurants.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Solid 'Oak' wood panel floor
- Lounge 10'5 x 10'3 (3.18m x 3.12m)
- Wood laminate floor, archway leading to:
- Dining Room 10'5 x 10'2 (3.18m x 3.10m)
- Wood laminate floor
- Kitchen 14'4 x 5'01 (4.37m x 1.55m)
- Attractive range of high and low level 'white gloss' units, granite effect work surface , inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, partly tiled walls, ceramic tile floor.
- First Floor
- Built in cupboard with gas fired boiler
- Bedroom 1 10'4 x 9'3 (3.15m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 2 10'2 x 9'2 (3.10m x 2.79m)
- Bedroom 3 6'7 x 6'2 (2.01m x 1.88m)
- Luxury white suite comprising of panelled bath with built in shower, two shower heads and shower screen, vanity unit, low flush w.c, partly tiled walls, ceramic tile floor, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, recessed spotlights.
- Bricked paved front. Enclosed rear yard, outside water tap, lean to timber shed with light and power.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »