- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well Maintained Semi Detached Property
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Lounge with Square Bay Window
- Fitted Kitchen with Ample Space for Dining
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms to First Floor, Master with En Suite Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating
- Well-Manicured Front and Rear Gardens with Patio Area and Lawn
- Generous Rear Garden with Southerly Aspect
- Close to an Excellent Range of Local Schools
- Within Walking Distance to Holywood Town Centre, Local Schools, Redburn Country Park and Only a Short Stroll to Holywood Golf Club
- Access to Bus and Rail Networks to Belfast and Bangor
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented property is sure to gain instant interest. Located in an ideal position within Holywood this semi-detached property not only benefits from ample accommodation, but it has a generous garden with southerly aspect perfect for entertaining or children at play.
The ground floor comprises of a lounge with a feature gas fire, fully fitted solid wood kitchen with space for dining and a downstairs bathroom. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, master with en suite shower room.
Externally this property provides beautiful outdoor space with gardens front and rear and an outside store with light and power.
65 Abbey Ring is suitable for a wide range of purchasers from downsizers to investors and first time buyers alike and is within walking distance to Holywoods town centre and an excellent range of local amenities and public transport.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC and double glazed front door with double glazed side light.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With composite wooden floor, electrics and storage under stairs.
- Square bay window, outlook to front, composite wooden floor, feature gas coal effect fire with granite effect surround and hearth.
- Range of solid wood high and low level units, integrated dishwasher, space for cooker, stainless steel sink and drainer with chrome mixer taps, outlook to rear garden, ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled wall with tiled splashback, stainless steel extractor, pantry cupboard, uPVC and double glazed access door to rear garden, space for American style fridge freezer, surrounding solid wood cabinetry.
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, uPVC panelled bath with hot and cold mixer taps and wall mounted shower attachment, chrome heated towel rail.
- Access to roofspace
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- With outlook to front, laminate wood effect floors, hot-press with gas boiler.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled splashback, walk-in shower, thermostatically controlled shower with telephone handle attachment, fully tiled shower cubicle, inset spotlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- Outlook to rear, laminate wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- Outlook to rear, laminate wood effect floor, built-in slide robes.
- Outside brick store with power and light, patio with mature planting surrounding, generous rear garden mostly laid in lawns, enclosed front garden mostly laid in lawns with mature planting.
Travelling along Abbey Ring number 65 is located on your right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »