- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully presented terrace property
- Spacious lounge
- Modern kitchen open to dining room
- Three bedrooms
- Contemporary shower room with white suite
- Gas fired central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Front forecourt and enclosed rear courtyard
- Large detached garden to rear
- Within a few minutes walk to Sydenham Railway Halt, bus networks and to local shops
- Close to Belmont, Ballyhackamore and easy access to Belfast City Centre
- Ideal purchase for first time buyer, family or investor
Additional InformationThis is a beautifully presented terrace house with stylish interior decor.
The spacious lounge leads through to the dining room, which opens to a modern kitchen with integrated oven and hob.
There are three good sized bedrooms to the first floor and a tasteful shower room.
The roofspace provides an accessible storage area.
Of particular note is the large garden, certainly not common in this area. There is plenty of space for play equipment and outdoor entertaining.
- Covered entrance, courtesy light.
- uPVC double glazed front door and double glazed side light.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Laminate wooden floor. Cloaks area.
- 5.77m x 3.m (18' 11" x 9' 10")
Square bay. Laminate wooden floor, low voltage spotlights. Square arch to:
- KITCHEN OPEN TO DINING ROOM:
- 4.67m x 3.85m (15' 4" x 12' 8")
(L-Shaped and at widest points). Modern fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated four ring gas stainless steel hob. Stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated doublen oven. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Concealed Ideal gas fired boiler. Part tiled walls. Laminate wooden floor. Open to dining area with uPVC double glazed access door to rear. Low voltage spotlights.
- Hatch to roofspace. Slingsby ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.99m x 2.63m (9' 10" x 8' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.72m x 2.64m (8' 11" x 8' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.02m x 1.89m (6' 8" x 6' 2")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising; low flush wc. Wash hand basin with mixer tap. Built-in double shower cubicle, chrome thermostatic shower unit, PVC splashback. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan. Low voltage spotlights. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Folding timber ladder. Light.
- ENCLOSED FRONT FORECOURT:
- Paved area.
- ENCLOSED COURTYARD:
- Water tap, light.
- Large Detached Garden
- Alleyway for bin access runs between the rear yard and garden. The private garden is fully enclosed.
Travelling along the Holywood Road away from Belmont, turn left into Station Road. Turn left at the bottom and first left into Victoria Avenue. No. 64 is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »