This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached Residence
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Detached Garage
- Tarmac Driveway
- Gardens In Lawn To Front & Rear
- Patio Area To Rear
Additional InformationYou could buy this fabulous home through Co-Ownership for only £373.65 per month... T: 90 30 90 30 & speak to Mark, our fully qualified FSA mortgage adviser… We do not charge for our mortgage advice!! Contact McGranaghan Mortgages.com for further details.
This superb semi-detached family home is sure to appeal to a range of purchasers seeking spacious and comfortable living accommodation.
Internally the property benefits from two spacious reception rooms, fully fitted kitchen, three good size bedrooms and a white bathroom suite.
Other attributes include oil fired central heating, double glazed windows, detached garage, tarmac driveway and a delightful patio area to rear.
Set in a most convenient location, within easy commuting distance to both Belfast and Lisburn.
Only on internal inspection can this residence be truly appreciated. Early viewing is highly recommended.
Mortgage & Rent Terms: Purchase Price £139,950. Mortgage amount £69,975 monthly payment of £227.87 based on interest rate of 2.95% fixed for two years. The overall cost for comparison is 4.0% APR. The actual rate will depend on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration. Early repayment charges apply. Co-Ownership rent based on £69,975 monthly payment £145.78 based on a current interest rate of 2.95%. Rents are reviewed annually Your home maybe repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage McGranaghan Mortgages.com is a trading name of IQ Financial :IQ Financial LLP is an appointed representative of Openwork Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- RECEPTION (1): 13' 0" x 9' 1" (3.96m x 2.77m)
- Feature fireplace, coving
- RECEPTION (2): 10' 1" x 12' 1" (3.07m x 3.68m)
- Feature fireplace
- KITCHEN:7' 10" x 10' 11" (2.39m x 3.33m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktops, stainless steel sink drainer, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls
- BEDROOM (1):9' 5" x 12' 2" (2.87m x 3.71m)
- Built in wardrobe
- BEDROOM (2):11' 8" x 9' 6" (3.56m x 2.9m)
- Built in wardrobe
- BEDROOM (3):8' 1" x 8' 7" (2.46m x 2.62m)
- BATHROOM:5' 4" x 7' 6" (1.63m x 2.29m)
- White suite comprising panel bath with overhead shower, low flush W/C, wash hand basin in vanity unit, part tiled walls
- DETACHED GARAGE:11' 4" x 15' 4" (3.45m x 4.67m)
- Remote controlled up & over door
- Front: garden in lawn, tarmac driveway Rear: garden in lawn, patio area
(in last 30 days)
44th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »