This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached Residence
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Detached Garage
- Tarmac Driveway
- Gardens In Lawn To Front & Rear
- Patio Area To Rear
Additional InformationYou could buy this fabulous home through Co-Ownership for only £373.65 per month... T: 90 30 90 30 & speak to Mark, our fully qualified FSA mortgage adviser… We do not charge for our mortgage advice!! Contact McGranaghan Mortgages.com for further details.
This superb semi-detached family home is sure to appeal to a range of purchasers seeking spacious and comfortable living accommodation.
Internally the property benefits from two spacious reception rooms, fully fitted kitchen, three good size bedrooms and a white bathroom suite.
Other attributes include oil fired central heating, double glazed windows, detached garage, tarmac driveway and a delightful patio area to rear.
Set in a most convenient location, within easy commuting distance to both Belfast and Lisburn.
Only on internal inspection can this residence be truly appreciated. Early viewing is highly recommended.
Mortgage & Rent Terms: Purchase Price £139,950. Mortgage amount £69,975 monthly payment of £227.87 based on interest rate of 2.95% fixed for two years. The overall cost for comparison is 4.0% APR. The actual rate will depend on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration. Early repayment charges apply. Co-Ownership rent based on £69,975 monthly payment £145.78 based on a current interest rate of 2.95%. Rents are reviewed annually Your home maybe repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage McGranaghan Mortgages.com is a trading name of IQ Financial :IQ Financial LLP is an appointed representative of Openwork Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- RECEPTION (1): 13' 0" x 9' 1" (3.96m x 2.77m)
- Feature fireplace, coving
- RECEPTION (2): 10' 1" x 12' 1" (3.07m x 3.68m)
- Feature fireplace
- KITCHEN:7' 10" x 10' 11" (2.39m x 3.33m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktops, stainless steel sink drainer, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls
- BEDROOM (1):9' 5" x 12' 2" (2.87m x 3.71m)
- Built in wardrobe
- BEDROOM (2):11' 8" x 9' 6" (3.56m x 2.9m)
- Built in wardrobe
- BEDROOM (3):8' 1" x 8' 7" (2.46m x 2.62m)
- BATHROOM:5' 4" x 7' 6" (1.63m x 2.29m)
- White suite comprising panel bath with overhead shower, low flush W/C, wash hand basin in vanity unit, part tiled walls
- DETACHED GARAGE:11' 4" x 15' 4" (3.45m x 4.67m)
- Remote controlled up & over door
- Front: garden in lawn, tarmac driveway Rear: garden in lawn, patio area
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views